Chapter 1

Love Confession

Dara was seen pacing back and forth in the YG lobby with her phone in her hand.

"What to do. Like what should i do. I'm going crazy right now. I've always wanted to meet Eun Ji Won, I've been such a big fan ever since i was like...14??? wait no...12!!"

Dara stops pacing, takes a deep breath, and places her hand on her chest.

"My heart won't stop beating like crazy. I'm going to panic when i'm there! I just know it. I probably should just back out!!"

She looks at her left shoulder, then to her right, then to her left again, pretending there was an angel and devil standing on each shoulder.

"should i do it? should I?" asking the invisible angel and devil. 

She starts lightly slapping both cheeks a couple times at the same time to check if she's only dreaming. Obviously she isn't. Dara decides to call JeA for help. The phone rings for a good minute when JeA finally picks up.

"JeA!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. IM GOING TO GO CRAZY. I MIGHT GET A HEART ATTACK. LIKE SERIOUSLY. MY HEART WONT STOP RAPIDLY BEATING. I THINK IM GONNA DIE."



JeA's POV

My phone started ringing and it was Dara calling. I picked up the call and good Lord i thought i was gonna go deaf. 

"SLOW DOWN. DARA. WAIT. RELAX."

"There's no time to relax JeA!! i'm going to die!!!!"

"Dara, just breathe for a minute then tell me what happened."

"...ok...*breathes* my manager told me that i'll be guesting on Hunman-Jeongeum..."

"How is this bad? I'm gonna be guesting too!"

"i know you are and i'm totally happy! but Eun Ji Won is going to be there too!"

"The singer guy from SechsKies??? what about it??"

"JeA, remember how i was telling you before that i have a crush on this one dude for 22 years?"

"Yup, but you didn't want to tell me who it was coz you said you doubt you'd ever meet him.."

"That's the guy JeA! the guy i've had a crush on!"

"I still dont see what's the big deal Dara."

"I AM GONNA PANIC AND WONT BE ABLE TO TALK!"

*END OF POV*

 

JeA tried to re-assure Dara that everything is going to be okay. Dara told JeA about maybe just backing out of the show and JeA told dara that she shouldn't. JeA told dara to give it time, and that she'll think of something to help. 

"Don't worry Dara, i'll do some research and i'll let you know if i find something. For the meantime, do what you have to do. Finish whatever it is that you are scheduled to finish. Trust me!!!"

Dara hangs up the phone and inhales deeply once more. 

Sarcastically, Dara tries to console herself.

"JeA is right, i can do this. So what if the guy i've liked for 22 years is going to be in the same show i'll be in, breathing the same air i'm breathing....it's no big deal.." 

Dara falls to the ground helplessly and dramatically. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I wonder what JeA has planned for dara...hmm....

Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter! It's not a long one, forgive me! <3