Misunderstanding

LeSol Oneshots

NOTE: Just a little fun because I'm bored :3


LE sat on the couch, scrolling through her phone. Solji walked past and planted a quick kiss on her cheek, only catching a split-second glimpse of LE's screen.

"She's pretty." She commented on the picture of the girl LE had been looking at as she headed to the kitchen. "Falling for her?" She teased lightly as she opened the fridge to grab a drink.

"Already smitten." LE replied casually, not looking up from her phone as she scrolled down to the next picture of the same girl, staring at it for a long while. Solji hummed softly, brushing off LE's reply as a joke, as she opened the bottle and took a gulp from it. She observed as LE continued to scroll through her phone, evident from her finger movement. It bugged her. The smile plastered on LE's face grew wider and fonder as she scrolled on. The look in her eyes was pure love and adoration. LE let out a soft sigh of content at the next picture, and suddenly, it dawned on Solji that LE might not have been joking after all.

"You look like you want to hold her from beyond the screen." She attempted again, hoping LE was really just messing with her.

"I do want to. It's warm when we cuddle." Hurt flashed in her eyes at LE’s response, implying that the two had already cuddled, but she hid it quickly.

"Do you wanna kiss her too?" She asked, her voice softer, meeker, her gaze downcast, clutching the drink in her hands.

"Always." LE didn't seemed to realise the change in Solji’s voice as she answered almost instantly with a loving smile, eyes still glued to her screen. Solji gave a sad, bitter smile. LE wasn't even bothering to hide her affair. She took a small sip from her drink, trying to swallow the lump in .

"Then...do you wanna break up?" That caught LE's attention as she tore her eyes from her screen to shoot Solji a flabbergasted look.

"What? No!" Concern quickly came over her face when she realised Solji's dejected demeanour, paired with unshed tears in her eyes which she was holding back. "Unnie, why would you think that?" She asked worriedly as she quickly put down her phone, rushing over to Solji's side. She reached out to place a comforting hand on Solji's shoulder, but Solji pushed her away. "Unnie, please tell me why. What's wrong?" Solji refused to meet her eyes, not wanting to see the hurt and sorrow in them.

"...You said it yourself. You're in love with her." A confused frown came over LE's face as she tried to make sense of what Solji just said.

"With who?" Solji's eyes flitted to LE's phone on the couch.

"The girl whose picture you're looking at." LE pulled away, giving her an incredulous look. "You even admitted that you've cuddled."

"That's because we have cuddled! Almost all the time, in fact!" Solji nodded.

"Yeah. So wouldn't you rather be with her than me?" LE followed Solji's sad gaze to her phone on the couch, and then back to Solji again.

"I was referring to us, unnie." Solji finally looked up at that, only to be met with an amused smile on LE's face as she began to unravel the mystery.

"What?" LE just chuckled as she walked over to the couch to retrieve her phone.

"Oh God, unnie, you didn't see just who exactly I was looking at, did you?"

"Huh?" Solji just stared at her, dumbfounded as LE unlocked her phone and showed her screen to Solji. Solji looked at the screen and was greeted with the sight of a girl whom she'd seen countless times in the mirror.

"I was looking at your pictures, unnie! I was talking about you!" LE said, holding back her laughter as she spoke. "Did you honestly think I'd fall in love with someone else when I already have the best girlfriend I could ever ask for?" Solji stared for a while at the screen, confirming that it was indeed her SNS which LE had been scrolling through, filled with countless pictures of herself.

"...I really just went ahead and scared myself for nothing, huh?" She asked with a sigh as LE just chuckled, keeping her phone away.

"And scared me too, while you were at it." Solji looked to LE guiltily.

"I'm sorry, Hyojin." LE shook her head, the smile still on her face.

"Don't sweat it, unnie.” She finally let out a laugh as she gathered Solji into her arms, planting a kiss on her forehead. “Oh, you’re so adorable. You make me fall in love with you over and over again all the time. C'mon, let's go cuddle on the couch. I was getting a little cold and lonely without you by my side." Solji gave her a soft smile.

"Do you wanna kiss too?" Her only reply was a loving smile from LE as she swiftly caught her lips with her own.

"Always."