chapter 6

Hate

hello there....don't be surprise ....it's just this was suppose to be the part of chapter 5 but somehow i didn't post it. so yeah here it is...before reading, I just wanna say that I know you  all dont want to follow me on twitter which is fine,, but I have made a tag #my_fix and you can always search it and see me posting about my fic and au and stay updated. 

anyway enjoy and have fun.... 

aahhh... also thank you all for your comments and your love towards this fic....i love you all.

 

Morning came earlier than Jeonghan expected. When he woke up he was all bundled up in the blanket and was still on the couch. Since it was Saturday he knew he had no classes so he could laze around more.

But this was not his place so he had to get up. He looked around and saw Seungcheol sitting on the coffee table with his laptop.

 

"hey." Jeonghan didn't know why he said it.

 

Seungcheol glared at him before standing up.

"pack up and leave I was just here so you could get up and I would lock my apartment."

 

"But we don't have any class." Jeonghan still wasn't fully awake, he whined.

"unlike other people I have things to do and I'm going to jihoon's studio."

 

"Oh, now I remember, give me that story I wanna read."

 

"what?"

 

"what."

 

"I can't give you that."

 

"why not? I can always charge you for writing about me without my consult."

 

Seungcheol glare has always been scary, but it had no effect in Jeonghan. He might be the only one but what he can withstand that deadly glare. He had been seeing it for ten years already.

 

Seungcheol fumbled through his bag and pulled out a usb and threw it towards Jeonghan.

 

"Here, take it and off. I'm leaving"

 

"I thought you were going to kick me out."

 

"toast is here so eat that before you leave." seungcheol said and then he left. Jeonghan smiled. He can't let such good opportunity go away.

He giggled as he unwrap himself for t he blanket, got out of the couch and went to take shower. He threw his clothes in washing machine and while he bath. He also took a hoodie from seungcheol's wardrobe and a pair of shorts.

 

He walked in seungcheol's clothes in his apartment, there now way he was or leaving before looking at this place. This was once in a life time chance for him. But first he needed to fill his stomach. So he took toast as seungcheol told him to and searched for milk. There was chocolate milk and plain one. Jeonghan made a face but took the chocolate one

Seungcheol's house really didn't have anything that could pipe interest in Jeonghan, so just went to seungcheol's room took out his laptop attached the USB and laid on seungcheol's bed. 

Last night he didn't offered him the bed so today he will take the bed for whole day. 

 

...... 

Reading the story made Jeonghan realize many things.  First seungcheol was a really good writer and even though Jeonghan  didn't want to admit it he knew it was true. Just look at the master piece he was reading. 

Second thing he noticed was how seungcheol was so detailed and how he described the scene comparing their lives with those two abandon souls.

 

The story of two souls who didn't like each other presence yet they were chained together and had to live and go through same experience.

Jeonghan liked it. It made him realize one thing, even though the souls hate each other but they have spent so much time together that they didn't realize that they have grown up and now can always break the chains, to get away from each other to be free.

And jeonghan thought that this is what they were suppose to do.

 

break the chains

 

.....

 

Seungcheol came back to his apartment after 4 hours spending at jihoon's studio, he was still stuck and now was actually thinking of sending his secret story as assignment. To his annoyance Jeonghan was still there, not only just there but also on his bed munching the secret stash of snacks he owned. Wearing his fuking clothes.

he won't deny the fact that Jeonghan wearing his clothes made him look a bit better, only becuase they were his clothes not because jeonghan was originally cute. 

 

"what the hell are you doing?" he was angry.

"Oh you are here early. I was just reading the story."

 

"I gave you USB so you can take it to home and do that."

 

"I know.. But I was just lazying around. It's Saturday. Anyway I think that this story is really good... You should submit it."

 

Seungcheol raised a brow at him and said.

 

"well thank you for your suggestion and now would you please off."

 

"tch so rude."

 

"also give me back my clothes."

 

"mine are still in wet."

 

"then go ."

 

Jeonghan gave him an un amused look before packing.

"Also please put strawberry milk in your fridge, because it tastes good and also because I said so."

And with that he left.

 

 

....

 

 

Jihoon was going back to his dorm when he saw jeonghan walking.

 

"hey." jihoon said, he assume they were in a stage that they could greet each other without being awkward. And it looked like jeonghan thought the same.

 

"Hey." he greeted with smile. Jihoon looked at him and the clothes looked familiar.

 

" where are you going? " jihoon asked as they walk in same direction.

" my home. "

 

" then where were you in the morning? "

 

" at seungcheol's."  jeonghan was calm, Jihoon looked at him in surprise. He scan the other face to find if the other was joking or not but it looked like he wasn't. But jihoon did find a cut on his lips.

Did they fight again?

 

"why? "

"mingyu,.... last night he attacked me again." Jeonghan pointed at his lip cut.

 

"and seungcheol saved you?" he wanted to add "again" to that.

 

"nah.. I ran and since his dorm was near so went there."

 

"Oh." jihoon could see Jeonghan didn't want to tell anything more so he just stayed silent.

He was still in confusion. What kind of relationship does these two even have. Like one day they fight and almost break each other's bones the second day they help each other. Protecting other from a bully. And then jeonghan claimed that he hate seungcheol yet he went to his house for help and spent night and came out wearing seungcheol's clothes. His head hurt thinking all that.

 

"Don't think too much, I told you. You don't need to figure us out. We are just two souls bonded by chain."