Chapter 2

TOO EASY (BL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No. I shouldn't be like this. I should be angry. Baekhyun, be angry. Please..

Baekhyun wiped the tears from his face and raised one of his brows. "You're a fool." He turned around and headed for the rest room.

I got worried for nothing, Suho thought.

"So this is where you've been, Suho."

"I'm sorry. I had a little accident, Kai."

Kai looked at him suspiciously.

Suho raised his hands up in surrender. "I'm telling the truth."

"Fine. Let's just go. If we don't hurry up, all the rooms will be taken."

**

Lisa looked around the hall and there was no sign of Baekhyun. "Where is this brat? Someone's checking the attendance."

She sat on the last row and put her bag on the seat beside her. She reserved it for Baekhyun.

She then tried calling him but to no avail. Lisa was starting to get worried. That dumbfk Chanyeol is going to pay for this.

Lisa: Bacoooooon! Where are youuuuuu?

Sent 11:12 AM

Lisa: Bacoooooooooooooon your beautiful friend is here. I'm at the last row. It won't be hard looking for me. If you see a goddess, that's me.

Sent 11:13 AM

Lisa keps on looking around. She was anxious. Too anxious that when someone tapped her shoulder she shouted.

"Please keep your voice down. Someone is speaking in front," the principal sternly said.

Lisa looked at the owner of the hand with an annoyed voice. "Jennie Kim," she said through gritted teeth.

"What? It was you who shouted."

"Go on and continue pretending to be the good one. I've gotten used to being villain already. What matters is that people who matter see the real me. I don't give a fk about other people's views. And I have a much more important thing to do than to play villain right now. So let's just continue next time, okah?" Lisa said while standing up.

Jennie grabbed her arm. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I said that I don't have time for you. My other half is suffering right now and I need to be there for him." She slapped her hand away and walked away fast.

Jennie clenched her hands tightly. Byun Baekhyun.

**

Lisa went looking for Baekhyun everywhere. Everywhere. But he was nowhere to be found. She rested for a while in the cafeteria. She was drinking orange juice, her favorite drink.

Two boys occupied the table adjacent to hers. They were talking so loud that it irritated Lisa. They were too happy and she hated the fact she couldn't be on the same level because of one person. 

"He must have been ting," the taller guy said.

Listen to them talk about sht while eatin'. she thought. No manners.

"Maybe he was ing. Some guys like the thrill of ing in the school rest rooms, you know?"

And they laughed.

Lisa was about to leave with her juice to continue looking for her friend when she realized something. She hadn't looked everywhere. Not yet.

She approached the guys and demanded them to tell her which building and floor the guy they were talking about was.

"CTE (College of Teacher Education) Building, 3rd floor, left wing," the shorter guy replied with a hint of awkwardness in his voice. "Do you want to see him too?"

"Yes," she replied with a big smile.

They looked at her as if she was crazy.

Please be safe. Please be safe. Please be safe.

Lisa kept on uttering these words in her mind while heading to the rest room. With every step, her heart beat faster. She couldn't keep herself calm so she just let it all out. She ran while shouting.

Crazy? Crazy. But fake friend? Not a bit!

She arrived in the rest room and the guys hurriedly zipped their pants.

"What are you doing here?"

She gave them her palm as if she was giving a high five. She panted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter