First Day: Jeongyeon meets a Bunny

Four Bros Chilling in an Apartment

It’s here yall! The final chapter of the bros meeting their future gfs: Jeongyeon’s moment! Sorry for the late update. College has started and as a STEM major: it ain't pretty lol. Enjoy this chapter!

—————————————————————

 

As Jeongyeon arrived at her class, she sighed at her classmates. She saw the bits of chaos throughout the classroom. You would think that in your last year of school, seniors would take their studies seriously. Well whatever, as long as I focus on myself then I’ll be fine for this year. Jeongyeon spotted an empty seat in the middle row and walked towards it.

 

When she arrived, she quickly disinfected the chair and desk and then sat down. Jeongyeon went into her backpack and placed all her supplies in an orderly fashion. She smiled and huffed with satisfaction. Alright, time to get work.

 

“Excuse me, is this seat taken?” Jeongyeon turned to the side and saw a girl standing there, smiling at her.

 

Wow, she’s pretty. Jeongyeon thought. She squinted at the girl. Though she does seem familiar. Where have I seen her?

 

The girl cleared . “Ummm excuse me? Is there something wrong? You keep staring at my face.”

 

Jeongyeon snapped out of her mind. “O-oh no. I’m just tired, sorry. But you can take that seat. Nobody has claimed that yet.”

 

“Until now.” The girl giggled and set her belongings down.

 

As the girl pulled out her books from her bag, Jeongyeon couldn’t help but kept on staring at the girl. Hmm. Why does she look so familiar? I feel like I know that face somewhere before. I just can’t put my finger on it…

 

“Ummm Jeongyeon I know I’m beautiful and drop dead gorgeous but you staring at me is making me blush.” The girl said.

 

Ahhh I see. We have a narcissist on our hands. Jeongyeon scoffed, “Don't be full of yourself, lady. I’m just wondering why you look familiar. That’s all.” Then she realized something. “Wait how did you know my name? I never said it to you.”

 

“Oh well I do go to the school’s bookstore a lot. And I do see you working there often.” The girl smirked, “Maybe that’ll answer both of your concerns.”

 

“Ahh that explains it. You’re that girl who’s always flirting with our cashier.” They both giggled. But something is still off. I feel like I seen her before even before I worked at that stupid bookstore.

 

Suddenly, a random classmate spilled her coffee, which got all over Jeongyeon’s clothes. Jeongyeon stood up in anger. “Hey! Watch it!” The girl quickly apologized and left the area. Jeongyeon sighed. Damn it. She could’ve at least help clean her own mess. She went through her backpack to get her favorite brand of wet wipes only to be disappointed that she has ran out. “Tsk. Damn it, all empty.”

 

Then, Jeongyeon felt a tap on her shoulder and saw that the girl has her brand of wet wipes in her hand. “You haven’t changed a bit Jeongyeon. You always forget to get new wet wipes so here you go.”

 

Jeongyeon was shocked as she took the wet wipes. Yep it was the same brand she uses and the same scent as well: lemon scented.

 

Jeongyeon looked at the girl again. “H-how did you know about my favorite brand? And what do you mean ‘I haven’t a bit?’ Are you stalking me?”

 

The girl giggled. “Don’t worry about it. For now, shouldn’t you be cleaning up?”

 

“Not until you answer my-”

 

“Hey Jeongyeon~” Jeongyeon froze as she heard a familiar but unwanted voice. She turned her head and saw her: Bona, her ex-girlfriend. “Look at that. We’re in the same class for this semester.” Jeongyeon looked away as Bona took the seat next to her. Bona smirked, “Let’s have a great time.”

 

As Bona tried to touch Jeongyeon’s shoulder, she scooted away from her hand. “Let me alone, Bona.” Jeongyeon said coldly, “I do not want anything to do with you anymore.”

 

“Awww Jeongie. Don’t be like that. Look all I did was a small mistake.”

 

“You cheated on me. That is definitely not a small mistake.”

 

“Okay maybe it’s a bit bigger than it should be but it’s all in the past. I still love you Jeongyeon.”

 

“If you still love me, you wouldn't have cheated on me in the first place. Now leave me alone!”

 

“Don’t be that like Jeongie. Forgive me and we can start all over; from the beginning. Please?”

 

As Bona tried to touch Jeongyeon’s shoulder again, the girl swatted away Bona’s hand and wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon’s shoulders. Bona and the girl glared at each other while Jeongyeon just sat there frozen, trying to understand what’s happening.

 

“Ummm excuse me but who the hell are you? Don’t you know it’s rude to meddle into people’s private affairs?”

 

“And didn’t anyway teach you that no means no? Now stop bothering Jeongyeon.”

 

“And what makes you think you can say that? It’s not like you’re her girlfriend.” Bona crosses her arms as if she won.

 

“Well I am! Now go away and leave us alone!” The girl yelled.

 

Jeongyeon was confused. She has barely met this girl and now apparently they’re girlfriends now. But if that’s how it will take to make Bona leave her alone, then she will play along. “Y-yes, she’s my girlfriend. And she’s better than you since she treats me better. So hah!”

 

Bona grumbled, “Fine! But don’t think this is the last time you’ll see me. I will find a way to make you mine again Yoo. Just you wait.” Bona grabbed her stuff and left the two ‘lovebirds’ alone.

 

The two girls sighed with relief and separated. Jeongyeon turned her head to the girl and shyly scratched the back of her neck. “So um… thanks for helping me back there. She’s been bugging me ever since we broke up since last year.”

 

“No problem, Jeongyeon. That needed to know her place and her manners and I was just there at the right. Plus she’s probably scared from my overwhelming beauty as well hehehe.”

 

Jeongyeon sighed, “You really need to stop being full of yourself.” She smiled at the girl, “But if we are going to ‘date’, I must at least know the name of my new ‘girlfriend.’”

 

The girl giggled, “It’s Nayeon. Im Nayeon. I’m a fifth year studying Law and Politics. I took a year off so that’s why I’m in the same graduating year as you.”

 

“Wow, law and politics. Who knew a girl full of herself could be so smart.” Jeongyeon laughed as Nayeon playfully hit her.

 

“You’re mean.” Nayeon pouted and then smiled again at Jeongyeon.

 

“Fine fine I’ll stop.” Jeongyeon smiled at her, “Yoo Jeongyeon but you already know. I’m a fourth year studying in Catering Culture. I want to be an excellent chef just like my dad. Maybe even opening a small restaurant some day.”

 

“Ohhhh a chef. Maybe you should cook your ‘girlfriend’ some food some day.”

 

“Pfft don’t get ahead of yourself. We just barely met properly instead at the bookstore.” Jeongyeon patted Nayeon’s head, “But someday I’ll let you take a bite of my lunch.”

 

“Yay! Can’t wait!” Nayeon smiled brightly at Jeongyeon.

 

Jeongyeon stares at her and smiled. Wow she’s like a very energetic bunny. Then her smile disappeared. Still, something is bothering me. Why does her face and name feel familiar to me? And those front teeth… where have I seen them?

—————————————————————

Anddddddd finish! That’s the last chapter for the four Bros. And as promised, you can all comment your prompts for this series.

 

A little announcement: since college has started, I will know be focusing on writing this series as it is a way for me to destress from my school work. I will write my other stories during my holiday breaks and summer. Thank you for understanding.

 

Now I hope y’all enjoy this story and remember send me your prompts for this series. I would love to write what you all send me ^^ thank you all for your support.