Well, apparently.

One More Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.
.
.

Eunbi woke up to a smell of shampoo filling her nostrils. It smell good actually, so without opening her eyes she kept sniffing it.

But wait, whose shampoo was it??

Eunbi stared at the person who currently violating her personal space.

'i guess there was no use of me putting the pillow there..'

And the said pillow was already nowhere to be seen, in fact, Eunbi was turned into the pillow herself. Yerin's pillow, that's it.

'god.. her bathrobe.... her bathrobe..'

Eunbi gave her all not to be a bad girl and staring at yerin. She thought it would be a violation of the girl's privacy. Eunbi thought she had warned the older girl clear enough, so she just blame yerin's unconsciousness. Eunbi kept her head straight, staring at the ceiling. She felt some small movements, yerin was driving off her sleep

"Good morning.." yerin said, Eunbi wasn't sure that yerin was already fully awake or not. Since her voice was still hoarse, and she started to lessen the gap between them. Did yerin have someone she usually done this with every morning? Eunbi felt uneasy about the thought.

"Good morning.." Eunbi was hoping that yerin didn't immediately retreat herself after hearing her voice, indicating that she had indeed mistaken Eunbi as someone else.

"Hwang Eunbi, you smell nice.." you bet Eunbi felt hella grateful.

"Get off of me." Eunbi said, feeling herself getting embarrassed by her own thought.

"Ehhhh no, you smell nice. You're soft.." yerin snuggling even closely and her breath was ticklish to Eunbi, especially since she was breathing in the crook of her neck. It was actually felt good, it's ticklish, sure, but in a good way. Eunbi ended up let yerin did whatever she wanted.

After that, they got off the bed together. Preparing themselves to go to the airport. They had already adapted, used to being with each other. They mobilised really easily.

"Your phone? Check?" Yerin reminded Eunbi and the latter nodded her head.

"All set, right? Let's go." Eunbi said, opening the door for both of them. They proceeded to return the room key.

They were making their way through the crowd, it was weird for Eunbi. Sure sometimes she got stare by random people she met, or some people stealing glances at her but she never experienced this much of attention. Eunbi used to walking without giving any attention to her surrounding, but walking side by side with yerin.. she noticed how uncomfortable it was.

Now she wondered how it felt like being a public figure. Must be so tiring.

Eunbi felt her arms being dragged down, she noticed that yerin had slipped her arm, making it intertwined with Eunbi's.

Eunbi threw a questioning look to yerin and the latter just shrugged her shoulders.

"You need to learn one or two thing about skinships. It feels good!" Yerin tried to convince eunbi, she absolutely had no idea about how Eunbi was actually enjoyed it. Yerin actually didn't even need to explain to her

"Whatever you say." She said that but she was smiling happily.

They spent their time in the fullest, they had their breakfast together and yerin even fed the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter