Return of Supermagic

Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Running Man members: Jihyo, Jong Kook, Somin, Se Chan, Kwang Soo, Jae Suk, Suk Jin.

KJK POV

"Welcome back to another episode of Running Man! Je ileum-eun Jae Suk-ibnida!"

"Huh, what's happening here? I, I, I feel siccckkkk!" Suk Jin cried dramatically, causing members to complain of him stealing screen time.

"Ya, hyung! If you keep saying that, we will really think you are sick because of your age." Kwang Soo exclaimed.

The other members laughed and introduced themselves cheerfully, taking note of the time they used for the introduction.

And thus the episode begun.

"Today is an episode special!" PD-nim announced, to whistles and cheers.

Haha yelled randomly, "Jihyo-ah! You're the one I love always. Marry me!"

I felt a flutter in my heart at Jihyo's laughing grin. The fact that her smile wasn't directed at me made me a bit jealous though. I was the tough guy of Running Man, but felt no shame at crushing on Jihyo. All of my friends like Jihyo, except from those who are devoted to their girlfriends. They would probably marry them if they were old enough.

Kwang Soo announced grandly, "Noona is mine. If you steal her, I'm going to kill you and levitate your corpse uppp and downnnn with a wand... Uppp and downnnn..."

Suk Jin chuckled merrily. He chanted, "LEVICORPUS! Levicorpus!" Jihyo looked slightly disturbed for somehow, but I figured she just doted on her oppa.

I caught on quickly and picked up a twig, piping up enthusiastically, "LEVICORPUS!" At that, I could have sworn that Suk Jin was about to float just a little, but stumbled instead. The members teased Suk Jin for being clumsy. He looked confused. Jihyo was shocked, with mouth open and hand fidgeting in her pocket. Surely she couldn't think it was really a spell?

PD-nim signalled us to continue on to the next segment. Jae Suk smoothly continued.

"Today, we will be shooting a special episode. It's a collaboration with the successful reality show, Return of the Superman!"

"Daebak!" Somin yelled. Her friendly face was framed by short brown curls that danced at the announcement. Running Man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter