Silent Treatment

I'd say I hate skinship... but, I'm jealous!

 Haechan has been wondering why his Mark didn't even pay attention to him at all these days. For all he knows, Mark will come to him or talk with him whether the elder is tired or not.
After the kart rider game, he had to attend, Mark starts to speak less with him and it saddens him.
'Probably he's tired with SuperM'

 

Haechan saw Mark is talking with Renjun, but he's too lazy to approach them so he let it slides as he will get ignored. He hates to get ignore from people but seeing Mark now, he's totally happy talking with Renjun. 'I shouldn't bother them.'

Renjun asking Chenle where is Haechan because he knows the pudu will come to them. "He's playing some game with Yangyang."
"I see he's getting along well with Yangyang." Renjun is glad that Yangyang and Haechan now are close but that doesn't bother Mark at all. So the elder just shrugs it off.

Later, back at home. Haechan continues to play the game but this time with Johnny. Somehow, Johnny being Johnny, he notices the lack of interaction between the couple. He knew Mark is whipped for Haechan but he didn't see the interaction at all these days.

"Are you and Mark fighting again?" After the game ended, he asks. Not wanting to lose focus. Haechan shrugs but his face looks sad.

The last time they didn't talk to each other was last month, as Haechan pretended that he's mad about Mark and Yuta.
"You don't look okay. Do you want me to talk to Mark?" Johnny is always being caring towards Haechan but Haechan quickly shakes his head. "It's okay, Hyung. I think he's just tired."

 

"Bro, why don't you just go to him and tell him. It's not like he knows what he did." After hearing the story from Mark, he can't believe Mark did it again. It's been a week since their 'silent treatment'.

"I thought he supposed to know."
"Dude, that boy is suffering." Johnny scoffs with Mark response.
"I'm suffering too."
"Then, go and talk to him." If anyone walks by Mark's room, it sounds like Mark and Johnny are arguing in English. They do sound serious.
"Come on, you know how he is with people. He loves the care that people give. I know you know that."

Mark already feel guilty the second day he starts the 'silent treatment'. But he wants the younger to know himself.
"Dude, are you even listen to me? He's been telling me that you're probably tired so he doesn't want to bother you." Now, the guiltier is coming.

"Fine. I'll talk to him. Later."
"Make sure you do." Johnny pats Mark's shoulder before he leaves the younger's room.


 

It doesn't start well with how Johnny heard. Doyoung had to call Johnny to come home early.

"You know how I'm just being me." Haechan sounds frustrated with Mark remark.
"Yeah, but it doesn't have to go all that way."
"Hyung, I never speak about it when you and Taeyong Hyung touch each other."
"It's just Taeyong Hyung."
"So, it's the same with how Jeno and I."

Taeyong perks up when he heard the couple mentioned his name. Doyoung looks at Taeyong warily as something might happen.

The room becomes silent until they heard the voice getting louder. "Just cut the attitude."

"Well, I can't be jealous just like how you always do before?"
"You are the one who always gets jealous. I just don't like it when people ignore me."
"Hyung, I don't know where this went wrong, but please. Stop it already."
"I'm not done talking, Haechan."
Haechan sighs, raking his long hair. "Mark, if this is the way that you want to deal, let's take a break."

"Oh, so you want to break with me? Because I can't be jealous?" Haechan starts to piss off with Mark's attitude, poking his inner cheek.
"I didn't say you can't be jealous. All I want you to think again. I'm giving you time. I never want to break with you."
"I think I'm the one who should give you time."

The argument is getting heated and thankfully, Johnny comes to the rescue. But, the taller doesn't like the look that the couple had.