Distance Matters

Made For Each Other-New
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(POVs will be in italic)

Hyunjoong : Take care somin ah..Be safe dear..

Somin : hmm..okay..

“It is a bit hard to leave her..”Hyunjoong muttered to himself, but he decided that this is not the time think about it , bid bye to her  and rushed to his car.

After they went,husband’s touch and his tension made her heart to feel something good.With that she came inside her house ,locked the door and finished dinner.

Somin could not able to sleep and saw only hyunjoong’s face everywhere.She got up, went to kitchen to drink water and got scared of darkness and loneliness.

Suddenly she imagined that there were some weird figures and ghosts here and there. Those thoughts made her to panick more.

Till today,she never felt alone in hostel or home coz there was always some people around her.Even if some problem occur,she felt relieved that someone will come to help her by a call and did not get scared to go and drink water or to go washroom.

But now ,she was well aware of that she is the only person in that big house and that made even more scary for her.

“Oh god!! I should have gone to jungmin oppa’s house.I got afraid of this menstrual problem time.No!! I should not have been that adamant in staying here alone and I should have gone with hyunjoong.But min ah! Was you adamant?? Stupid girl!! You literally begged him to stay here ”

Even with that scary feeling,she was debating to herself.This time ,she was not talking in her mind. She was talking loudly coz hyunjoong is not there right!!..so why should not!!

She said to herself that the only way to shoo away this scariness is to wear hyunjoong’s t-shirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter