Thankful For Wonyoung

Thankful For Wonyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Today’s the day, I’m going to give the gift I bought to the unnies tonight,” Wonyoung said to herself as she happily did her work.

 

After school today, Wonyoung went got a small gift each for Chaeyeon and Sakura to express her gratitude. She got Chaeyeon a coffee mug with a cute bear of it since Chaeyeon is a barista and cafe owner herself. For Sakura, she got her a figurine of Kirby because it’s the game they’re currently obsessing with. She also got them a card and wrote messages in each.

 

“Wonyoung-ah, ready to go?” Chaeyeon asked once they finished locking up the cafe.

 

“Yes!” Wonyoung said excited, after confessing to the couple her struggles last time, she became more open and happy around them.

 

“Ok, let’s go!” Chaeyeon said as the two walks home arm in arm.

 

The two bought some pizza and tteokbokki for their movie and game night. They were laughing and joking with one another all the way up to the door.

 

“We’re home!” Chaeyeon said loudly for Sakura to hear as they walked through the door while taking off their shoes.

 

“Welcome home!” Sakura said as she approaches them.

 

She gave each of them a kiss on their cheeks before taking the pizza books from Chaeyeon’s hands.

 

“Now go change while I set up the movies and games for the night,” Sakura said as the two nodded their heads before rushing to their bedrooms to change.

 

While the two went to change, Sakura went to the kitchen to grab some paper plates and the colas. She then went to the living room and places everything down on the coffee table before plugging in the DVD player, laptop, and the Xbox into the TV. She then went to the closet to grab some extra blanket because she knows they are going to camp out in the living room.

 

After she finished setting up, Chaeyeon and Wonyoung came out of their room dressed in comfy clothes. She greeted them excitedly.

 

“Just in time! I just finished setting everything up, so what do you guys want to do first? Eat, movies, or games? Or even a combination of everything?” Sakura asked as Chaeyeon shrugs.

 

“I don’t care, what about you Wonyoung? What do you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter