Secret Santa: Part 2

Secret Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Son. Na. Eun.”
To be honest I’m really glad that Eunji is Naeun’s Secret Santa. We all have been friends for so long for us to know that Son Naeun is a Rachel. The chances of her not liking the birthday gift (whatever gift) is so high that we all have been giving her gift receipt. Well, except for one person. Jeong Eun Ji.
We don’t know what kind of tie those two have between them.. but it’s just there. Even though nobody talks about it, we all know that Naeun and Eunji are some kind of a thing. I hope the miracle of Christmas would do its magic to our 2 eun.
“Chorong unnie. Don’t you think it’s too late to switch picks? I mean I already have bought my gift for Bomi.” Eunji whispered.
“What do you mean late? You guys drafted the names yesterday-yesterday.”
“The day before yesterday.” Eunji corrected me. Nerd.
“Whatever. You can still give Bomi’s gift to her on Christmas, plus it’s Naeun you’ve got. You know her well more than anyone of us. You’ll be fine.” I told her. I hope this pep talk of mine works because I really need to be Bomi’s Secret Santa. It’s the cutest proposal that I could think of.

“Unnie! Don’t you think this is too big of a box for you to forget it in the front seat?” Ahh Yoon Bomi can really be smart at times.
“Uh technically.. I didn’t forget forget it. I remember leaving it there, right?” I told my smart girlfriend. Let it go, Bbom-ah.
“Please stop talking in riddles.” Bomi puffed her cheeks like a hamster she looks like. “What’s in the box?”
“Souvenirs!” 

Buying souvenirs for everyone is a must, from lavender products to homemade jams. All sorts of stuff I could get as I roam the city, I made sure to grab for them.

We spend the night with laughters, stories, and tons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episodes playing in the background. Sitting beside my girlfriend, I play with her tiny little fingers; listen to her unique laugher as the conversation goes on; rest my head on her shoulders as my body mold itself like clay to hers. This feels so good and right. “I really really missed you.” I whispered, afraid that my friends would start teasing us for we have been so touchy and clingy and did all sorts of Public Display of Affection.
“I missed you too! Really really.” Bomi whispered back. If this ain’t cute, I don’t know what is.
Everything is fine but there’s something that I noticed tonight, they’ve been acting.. really weird. It’s like they eye me from head to toe, watching my every move, they would even hold me casually then laugh awkwardly when I look. Did I gain weight or something? I will have to ask Bomi about it.

Bomi and I walked our friends to the main door. It’s getting really late and they all have jobs to attend to tomorrow as well (I guess?).
“Do you have plans for tomorrow, unnie?” Hayoung asked and they all look at me. I don’t feel so good about this, I don’t know why.
I look at Bomi, swing our hands hoping she reads what signal I’m about to send her, “Do we have plans tomorrow, Bbom-ah?”
An absent-minded look. Oh no. “I’m already on my vacation leave so.. no plans, unnie.” She didn’t get it. Tomorrow is the 23rd already and the day after tomorrow is Christmas eve. I wonder what the girls plan that they still wanted to go out tomorrow because at this rate I’m afraid we will all get fed up of each other’s faces.
“Great! Then maybe we all should go to Nami Island!” Namjoo suggested and I- I really don’t know.
I just wanted a cozy Christmas at home but proposing on Nami Island isn’t so bad after all.. “Is this what Bomi wanted?” I asked myself as I look at Bomi’s eyes. “Bomi and I will talk about it. I’ll let you guys know first thing in the morning.” And with that they left us. Finally just the two of us.

“Do you want to go shower first, unnie?” Did Bomi just offered the shower to me? What happened to her, “Unnie! I’ll shower first!”, “I call dibs on the shower!”, “Ahh I stink! I should be first to shower.”. The night just became a whole lot weirder as it goes.
“Can’t two girls dating shower together?” I whispered in her ears as my hand made its way to her waist, feeling her body as I pull Bomi closer to me.
“Oh.. yes, definitely two girls dating totally can.” she said as that monster in Bomi got unleashed, her hands are cold and fast in removing every clothes I’m wearing. I shiver at every touch, every kisses her lips planted in my skin. I can’t even recall the last time I felt this rush in my body.
“I want you, Bbom-ah. I want you, only you.” I want her now. I need her to fill this gap in my soul, this space that only Yoon Bomi have the key.

BUT THEN SHE STOPPED. She-

“Why? What’s wrong, Bomi?” I asked frustrated, she can’t just make me utter my desperate call and leave me hanging? What the ?
“You should shower first, unnie. I’ll wait for you here.” Yoon Bomi..
“ the shower! I just told you I want you now didn’t I?!” I’m so done, no one’s playing that push and pull game. I know what I wanted and I must get what I wanted.

Rough. I have no other words to explain the we had.
“Unnie? I don’t think I can go out for weeks. I feel.. weak.” Great. So no more Nami. Cozy Christmas Proposal Plan goes on.
“Then shall we tell them that we can’t join in Nami Island?” I asked her but like she said, she’s probably too tired for her to pass out just like that.
I quickly look for my phone just in case I myself wake up late tomorrow.

To: Namjoo
3:14am
Bomi and I can’t make it to Nami Island. Can’t we just celebrate Christmas here?

I went back to bed and covered ourselves, scoot over Bomi’s side leaving a lot more space on the other side of the bed. A king size bed is too big for us two.

I remember contemplating whether to dress Bomi or not but the next thing I see is the sun’s ray shining through our clean white sheer curtain.

“Good morning, Chorong!” Bomi greeted me as she’s holding her coffee, sitting on her workspace across the bed.
“Were you watching me sleep?”
“Maybe?”
“Uh oh. Creeper.” I but also opened my arms for her to come and hug me. “Come here.”
“Unnie.. I’m still sore.” I- I didn’t even expect us to- I- I have no intentions of- but even though Bomi still crawl to bed and gave me the warmest hug in cold mornings like these.
“I’ll make you breakfast.” I told her after we spend the last 20? 30 minutes of cuddling in bed.
“That'll make up for you leaving me last night.. Pancakes!”

From: Namjoo
9:16am
Seriously, unnie? 3am? You really must’ve missed Yoon Bomi. Alright then I guess we’ll just see you tomorrow Christmas Eve. Please do all the lovey-dovey stuff today so tomorrow we’d have a PDA-free Christmas.

Ahh. Kim Namjoo. 

 

So far the day is going as planned. A breakfast together, doing the dishes, morning tv slumber, but even though we’ve been doing everything together, Bomi and I showered separately. I don’t know if I traumatised her or what but it’s still nice to have some time alone. Bomi and I also have decided to display more of our Christmas decors.

“Where should this go unnie?” Bomi asked as she sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter