Scaried

I Got a Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

The night is getting late, the atmosphere on the streets of Seoul is not as busy as the afternoon. If the morning to evening the city of Seoul illuminated by the sun, at night the city of Seoul is lit by lights along the road.

Tiffany turned to Taeyeon who was silent while staring out the window. There was no conversation whatsoever between them. Taeyeon looks lost in her thoughts while Tiffany, she just wants them to arrive soon so Taeyeon can rest quickly.

Thereafter, Tiffany stopped her vehicle on lobby. The girl breathed a sigh of relief.

"We've arrived, Tae," she said, making Taeyeon aware

"O-oh .. Nde, thank you for today, Fany-ah" she said.

Tiffany nodded her head, then smiled sweetly. Then, they got out of the car and walked into the elevator.

"What will you do tomorrow?" Tiffany asked, breaking the silence between them.

"I will go to the agency and prepare for my tour concert again" she replied

"I know your schedule tour will be very crowded, but I hope you can take care of your health, Tae," Tiffany said

"Fine, I will pay attention, thank you for reminding me," said Taeyeon glance turned to Tiffany, then smiled.

Then the elevator door opened wide, showing Taeyeon who was standing beside Tiffany.

"I guess, we split up here," Tiffany said quietly and immediately got a steady nod from Taeyeon.

From the intonation can be heard, if Tiffany doesnt seem to want to part with Taeyeon. Then they got out of the elevator, when Taeyeon was about to set foot to go in her apartment, Tiffany held her by pulling her arm.

"O-oh Fany-ah, what's up?" Taeyeon asked confused

"Taeyeon-ah, about what happened on the beach this afternoon. H-hm .. You don't need to rush to answer how you feel to me. I will wait for you" Tiffany said, then smiled

"Alright, Fany-ah. Have a good night's sleep tonight" Taeyeon answered while waving her hand.

Tiffany who had not entered her apartment even responded to Taeyeon's wave with excitement, she looked at Taeyeon's back until the door in front of her closed tightly. Then, Tiffany exhaled in relief. Her heart beat back irregularly, her cheeks suddenly reddened as she remembered what she did to Taeyeon on the beach.

'Omaigad, where do I get the strength to kiss her like that' Tiffany thought as she covered her face with both hands.

"AHHH !!!" Tiffany was surprised, she stopped when she was just about to go in her apartment.

She heard loud screams, and the sound came from Taeyeon's apartment. Something must have happened!

Tiffany quickly ran and knocked Taeyeon in a panic.

"Taeyeon-ah, open the door !!" said Tiffany, hitting the door in front of her hard.

Really! Tiffany was very worried about Taeyeon, she was afraid something would happen to the girl she loved. Then, Tiffany realized that Taeyeon had told her residence password fearing that something had happened to the little girl.

Tiffany quickly pressed the number on the door's access, then hurried into Taeyeon's apartment.

"T-taeyeon-ah! What's up ..." Tiffany asked panicked, but the panic did not last long after she saw if Taeyeon was lying on the sofa while covering her face with a pillow.

"O-oh .. Fany-ah. Why are you here ??" Taeyeon asked confused as she sat up.

The little girl's face was so red, Tiffany was sure something had happened to her. Concern returned to the face of Tiffany.

"I hear you screaming, something happened? Are you sick? Which part hurts, tell me! Do we need to go to the hospital ??" Tiffany asked as she examined Taeyeon's body.

"M-mwoya .. I'm fine, Fany-ah" Taeyeon answered nervously

"Then why are you screaming like that, you don't know how worried I hear your scream. I'm afraid something happened to you," Tiffany said, then hugged Taeyeon tightly.

Taeyeon blushed, then chuckled in Tiffany's arms. The girl raised her head to look at Tiffany who was still hugging her.

"Looks like you are the one I have to calm down, I'm serious, I'm okay" Taeyeon said as she moved from her seat.

"Where are you going?" Tiffany asked, stopping Taeyeon by pulling the little girl's arm.

"I'll get a drink for you, it looks like you ran to get here" she answered as she laughed.

Actually Taeyeon's reason why she was screaming was when the girl recalled what happened between her and Tiffany at the beach, Taeyeon also still remembered clearly how Tiffany kissed her lips gently. Taeyeon's shadow and thoughts about it also didnt disappear as long as they were on their way home. In fact, Taeyeon thought she wanted to feel a kiss from Tiffany again and when she realized her thoughts it made Taeyeon like a crazy person. Taeyeon was really crazy until finally she screamed because she held a huge shame.

Then Taeyeon walked to the pantry to get Tiffany a drink, while the girl who had eyes smiled could only breathe out in relief. Tiffany moved from her seat, she intended to approach Taeyeon to the pantry but something caught her attention. A box large enough to be stored not far from Tiffany.

"Taeyeon-ah, I just saw this box. If may i know, where did you get this? It seems like the contents in this box are very expensive" she said

Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany from her pantry, the little girl chuckled at Tiffany's response that was so curious about the box. Even though she herself didnt know what was in the box.

"That's what I got from a fan, are you curious about the contents? Should we open it?" Taeyeon asked enthusiastically, she approached Tiffany while giving her a drink.

Tiffany nodded her head as she gulped down her drink, it felt she was very thirsty after the panic lashed out at her. All of this is because of Taeyeon.

Then, Taeyeon tried to open the box in front of them with joy. Although a little difficult to open it, but not long after Taeyeon managed to open it.

"Oh !"

"AHH !!" Taeyeon shouted loudly

Tiffany immediately pulled Taeyeon's body, she turned the little girl's body to hug her tightly.

Really! Tiffany saw clearly what was in the box and it was very surprising. It's the same with Taeyeon. The little girl was even stiff with a body that shook violently.

Slowly but surely, they smell an unpleasant aroma from the contents in the box. Tiffany saw a dead cat that was pathetic, the cat got a jab in the stomach along with a photo of Taeyeon there.

Tiffany frowned, it felt like she wanted to remove all the contents in her stomach. The fishy smell that she smelled really made her want to vomit, so she quickly took Taeyeon away from there without releasing her very tight embrace.

 

 

The crowd was clearly visible in Taeyeon's apartment, several policemen checked the scene where Tiffany and Taeyeon found the terrible object. Throughout the examination and action there was not a single word that came out of Taeyeon's mouth, the girl looked very surprised and her face was pale. It made Tiffany who never let go of her arms from Taeyeon's body worried.

Several times the manager Taeyeon rubbed the little girl's head, he even tried to communicate with Taeyeon but Taeyeon still didnt want to talk. The girl experienced severe shock.

"Taeyeon-ah, tonight it looks like you have to sleep at the hotel. I'll take you there" said the Manager, "I will prepare all your needs. After we finish, we will go, okay?" he continued

Taeyeon raised her head to look at her Manager who was standing in front of her.

"Will you accompany me at the hotel?" Taeyeon asked quietly

"I'm sorry, tonight I have to help other personnel. Besides you have to rest, Taeyeon-ah"

"N-no oppa, I don't want to stay in the hotel. I-I am afraid ..." said Taeyeon in a trembling voice.

The little girl hugged Tiffany tightly, hiding her face in Tiffany's arms. Meanwhile, Tiffany bit her lip. She felt very unable to see Taeyeon who was so very weak and frightened in her arms.

"Oppa, what if Taeyeon lives with me for a while?"

"Are you serious, Tiffany-ssi? Are we not bother-"

"No ... No ... Don't say that, I don't feel bothered at all. Precisely if you bring Taeyeon to the hotel, I'm afraid Taeyeon will be in a bad condition. Let me take her to my house"

Taeyeon Manager nodded his head, advice from Tiffany doesnt bad at all. Taeyeon's condition is really not good, they also have not been able to find who the person who sent the scary gift to Taeyeon.

"Then, I will prepare all of Taeyeon's needs," he said, then left the two girls who were still sitting in the Taeyeon's residence.

.

In one of the rooms in Tiffany's apartment, two girls were lying on a large bed. Taeyeon was seen closing her eyes while turning her back on Tiffany.

While Tiffany, since she brought Taeyeon to her apartment, she was so alert and tried to be ready if Taeyeon needed anything. Tiffany couldnt close her eyes, she was even more awake in her consciousness.

On the other hand, the girl lying beside Tiffany was actually unable to rest. Taeyeon was still overpowered with fear, she even had a bad dream but it didnt last long.

"Taeyeon-ah, you're already sleeping?" Tiffany said while rubbing Taeyeon's back to make the little girl awake again.

Really! This is the first time Taeyeon has received such a strange treatment, she was indeed almost a victim of kidnapping but all of it was saved. Only this time the situation is different, with eyes closed, Taeyeon thought of everything. How could she receive such a gift and what happens if she is alone in such a situation. Remembering it again scared Taeyeon.

Then, Taeyeon turned her body so that her eyes met Tiffany's gaze that warme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter