The Confession

Blank Space
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The dance was beautiful and perfectly fits. My teacher praised me. She loved my performance but why did he never look at me now. As same as he looks at her. He just said that I did great to me and as same as others. 

The girl came to me " Honey you did a really great job there."

I just smile and said thank you. But my eyes fixed on San as he walked behind the girl. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turn around. I smile lied on her face. It was my mum.

" Dear let's go home now. You must be tired " 

"You go first, I have something to be done tonight " as I said with aspiring tone.

 

I look for San around and asked Yunho about where his about. 

"I just saw his when to his bicycle to when home " 

"Alright thank you, Yunho" I walked away from to chase after San.

"Wait," said Yunho as he holds my arm to stop me from running from him.

" I did not get my chance yet to congrats you " he looks at me.

" Congratulation, you did great " I look at him.

"Thank you "  as I unblock his hand off my arm. I ran to the bicycle to chase him.

 

 "SAN! CHOI SAN!! " I scream my whole heart stop him.

He looks back and stops cycling. He turns his bike and makes his way to me. How can I not to stop fall from him?

He such a gentleman. I know it just a small thing but it is sweet. Other might just stop but him a different. He came t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter