hundred ways to get to you

takin’ shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a group of girls stood by the hall laughing and goofing around, teasing one duckling in particular who has her lips jutted out as she whines about her being the subject of teasing once again but they didn't pay heed to her whinings. rather instead, they even more.

 

but above all, sakura finds this entertaining the most. being entitled as the tom and jerry in their school, it is expected that the cherry blossom would take this situation as an opportunity to mess with the younger even more than their friends do.

 

she was cackling, mimicking the way that yena confessed to her longtime crush, jo yuri as the others laughed their asses up with the blushing duck's reaction. the japanese puts her in a headlock and began dragging her towards the gymnasium as the others follow through when suddenly, they hit a sudden halt when sakura bumped into someone.

 

"hey watch where you're going dweeb!" the grey haired girl was ready to fight the careless student that wasn't looking at their way. however, seeing a girl that resembles a fairy down on the floor with a look of horror painted on her beautiful face made her speechless.

 

immediately, sakura lets go of yena and came to the new girl's aid. she picked up her things in a haste and helped her up while the duck was still trying to recover from the headlock she received causing her to be unaware of the situation.

 

"i'm sorry for bumping into you and calling you a dweeb, that was stupid of me." sakura apologized, the red tint on the tip of her ears were highly visible and seeing the cherry blossom in such a manner made her friends raise a brow of confusion.

 

"it's okay." and boy did her ears melt hearing the girl's wonderful voice. she was like a fairy, to say the least and sakura was hooked right that instant. she was about to introduce herself, when someone beats her to it.

 

"yah kim chaewon!" yena yells in surprise seeing a familiar face gaining the crew's attention, the said girl's eyes then grew wide in shock before a joyous smile formed on her lips and greeted the senior with a bone breaking hug that caused a frown to form on a certain cherry blossom's lips.

 

"unnie there you are! i've been looking all over you, you weren't answering my calls!" at last the two long time friend finally had their reunion after years of being apart and they couldn't be more excited to continue their friendship.

 

they were too happy seeing each other again that yena forgot all about her other friends. if sakura didn't cough to catch her attention they wouldn't even bother breaking the hug.

 

"well do you mind introducing me to your friend ducky?" sakura couldn't be more specific that yena was quick to catch unto her intention. she smirked internally knowing the exact reason as to why her friend is giving her the glares of death.

 

"just you? hello we exist too you narcissistic freak." says hyewon who was just as curious as the japanese regarding the new girl.

 

"yes just me, because obviously you three are not as important as me ." everyone rolls their eyes on the cherry blossom while a certain fairy couldn't help but chuckle, finding the exchange of rebuttals quite entertaining.

 

"well before any of you scares my friend, guys this is chaewon a childhood friend of mine and won, unfortunately for me, these are my friends. this is chaeyeon, hyewon, yujin a freshman, last but not the least my most conceited friend, sakura." the three extended their arms out, waiting for the fairy to shake their hands when suddenly a certain japanese slaps all their hands away and extends hers.

 

"nevermind them the only important name you need to remember is mine beautiful, miyawaki sakura." not gonna lie, chaewon was smitten by the lass. who wouldn't when she has this charming smile that no doubt, would swoop everyone on their feets.

 

"yeah remember her name because you'll have to be careful of her. trust me, you don't want to have anything to do with this fool. pay up the class fee miyawaki." just then a raven haired girl made her presence known, and then came sakura's whimpers of pain.

 

"ow ow let go eunbi it hurts ow! here just take my money damn it!" and thus her abused ears have finally been let go, everyone else were wearing this nervous expression to which chaewon assumed it's probably because of this eunbi girl.

 

"hi i'm kwon eunbi, the student body president it's nice meeting you chaewon." unlike the other four whose hands were left hanging, the short haired girl shook the older's hand in relief that at least she befriended someone that balances out the craziness in yena's crew.

 

that was until she felt a strong grip around her wrist and next thing she knew, she was being dragged by sakura who didn't even bother waiting for the others.

 

stepping a foot inside the gymnasium, chaewon felt goosebumps running down her spine as realized that everyone's eyes were literally on her, on them.

 

there were something in their eyes that she can't describe, but surely she wasn't comfortable with it. those gazes followed them until they were in the middle of the gymnasium and chaewon is puzzled as to what was happening.

 

then, what came out of the grey haired girl's mouth caused her eyes to widen in shock.

 

"listen up, this girl right here is kim chaewon, and i don't want to see anyone of you going near her because she..." sakura paused, looking at the lass before facing front once again.

 

"is mine." chaewon doesn't know how to feel. should she be mad because this girl whom she barely even knows just claimed her hers, actually she should be mad because it is just absurd. yet why is her heart fluttering like crazy? and why are there butterflies in her stomach.

 

"excuse me i don't even know you!" and this just came straight out of the fairy's mouth, rendering everyone speechless. there was a few seconds of silence, before everyone laughs at the embarassed japanese who now have her head down and fists clenched.

 

the auburn haired girl felt bad, but what can she do? she wouldn't let a stranger claim her in front of all these people no matter how good looking they are. slowly, she was feeling suffocated with all the attention she was getting so she freed herself from the older's grip and headed out of the gymnasium

 

however, she halted from her tracks when she heard the cherry blossom speak.

 

"oh i'm gonna make sure you know and remember me beautiful. i won't give up on you, heck no. i don't care how long it'll take me but i will try a hundred ways to get to you, and soon you'll be mine."

 

 

true to her words, sakura didn't let a day pass where she lets chaewon have her peace. everywhere she goes, sakura follows. the situation itself has its own pros and cons. the cons being, not able to have a peaceful high school life like what she was expected given that she is an introvert, this isn't exactly what she had in mind.

 

she imagined her high school life to be quiet and lowkey, but being pursued by one of the most popular girl in their campus, well let's just say it's both a hell and a paradise.

 

then there's the fact that miyawaki sakura is hella stunning. clearly she has a crush on that particular girl, well in her defense, who wouldn't? but she won't ever admit that of course.

 

from that day forward, sakura never left chaewon's side. she's always there by her side, like an annoying tick as what their friends described her as.

 

every morning, the grey haired girl would wait for her at the school gate bearing chocolates then they would walk to class together. sakura would insist chaewon borrows her books during lecture, and when the latter refuses she would always say, "it's not like i use them anyway." and they end up sharing the book, much to the japanese's delight.

 

not to mention, sakura would always, always, ALWAYS, call her out whenever she sees her no matter how far away they are from each other. like that one time when chaewon was minding her business at the school field when she suddenly heard someone yelling her name and immediately, all eyes were on her.

 

heck even the soccer team stopped their practice because of the commotion and the fairy couldn't be more embarrassed, she begged earth to just eat her up at that moment and disappear.

 

with all those attention, chaewon quickly rose to fame. she was known as the new kid that stole miyawaki sakura's heart, some found it sweet, some didn't care, and of course many were envious of her.

 

enter hwang yeji, the feline that bullied her because of jealousy. at first chaewon didn't mind yeji that much, she was convinced it was all empty threats as she and her other friends couldn't lay a finger on her.

 

but then one day, she found herself crying in the girl's locker room as she had been embarrassed in front of everyone by the mean girl herself.

 

yeji poured orange juice all over her in the cafeteria and pushed her down as the other students silently watched with no intention of ever helping her, matter of fact they laughed alongside yeji.

 

with tears bursting from her eyes, chaewon gathered every bit of strength she has to stand up and leave the scene, bawling.

 

this isn't how she wanted her high school experience to go down. she just wants to be one of the unpopular kids who have a peaceful life without getting bullied but because of sakura, her life is a mess.

 

at that moment, chaewon was mad at sakura for bringing disaster into her life. she wants to yell at her, beg her to stop pursuing her as she hits her nonstop. never had she experienced being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter