TELL ME (WONHA)

GFRIEND (ONESHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OWON'S POV

Aist I hate Yuju, she tease me when we are with Eunha in the dining table and I want to just be swallowed by the ground.

Yes, I'm inlove with Eunha but I'm afraid that she would reject me and stay away from me if she knows about my feelings.

-------
It's been weeks since the 2 couples started dating and now we should have a practice but our ceo told me to attend the meeting.

After 2 hours of sitting the meeting is already done. I'm walking back to the practice room when someone call me.

"UNNIE, EUNHA UNNIE IS NOT FEELING WELL AND SHE FAINTED. HURRY UP." the call ended after I heard the worried voice of Umji. I run faster until I reach the elevator. When I walked out the elevator I bumped to Umji and she said that she will just asked for help.

I enter the practice room and saw Eunha lying on the floor. I kneeled beside her and hold her hand. She still has a pulse and she's still breathing.

"Yah... Eunha~yah... Wake up. Eunha... What happened? Eunha..." I shake her hand.

"Yah... Don't leave me. I didn't even confess to you. Yah." I cried out loud while hugging her.

"Y...yah... U...unnie... l...let g...go... I c...can't... b...breath." I heard a paint voice so I let Eunha go and she's looking at me weirdly.

"Why are you crying unnie? And what do you mean by don't leave you cause you didn't even confess?..." she asked fastly while struggling on sitting down.

"Yah... Unnie do you think I died?" Eunha shouted and I think my tears stop because of her cute shouting voice.

"The last time I remember before I sleep is that Yuju is staying beside me cause she said that she will looked after me while I'm sleeping and the others went out to buy foods." She said with still confuse face why I'm still frozen on my sit.

OMG. I think I know the person behind this.

"I... I'm sorry, Yewon called me and said you fainted and you're not feeling well. So I... I thought it's something serious. S...sorry." I shyly said while looking on my fidgetting finger. I glance at her and saw her smirking.

"So, you'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter