chapter 1

In our universe

‘Mom! I’m not going to beg him.Remember what happen last time. Pleas mom, let your daughter keep her dignity while she still have some’. 

‘Darling, I can’t help you this time, this is a huge matter, grow up and talk to him. I don’t care what happen last time, saving your planet, your people is more important than saving your face right now, don’t you think?’

‘But this is not about Earth only? The whole Solar will be in danger. So maybe if we wait, Opa or someone else will come up with same idea and approach him so I don’t have to go on my knees and let that jerk have his laugh.’ The thought of it makes your body shivered uncontrollably. 

‘ Why would you have to go on your knees?’

‘Because he…. Never mind, I will think of something’

‘ I’m serious, you need to act fast, before it’s too late.’

 

 

MARS (kingdom of Jung Hoseok)

 

‘Master, your sister called couple hours ago, would you like to call her back now?’ Butler Kim inform his master when Hoseok came back from his meeting. 

‘Really?? That girl still think of me as her brother and let me know she still alive?’ Jeez I wonder if she is dying or did  something wrong so mom force her to do this.’ 

‘Master, she said it’s about the Proxima asteroid’

‘Ah , that dream she had few years ago? I can’t believe she still hold on to that. She really needs to stop watching dramas and those fantasy books of her….’ 

‘Master, it’s not impossible’. It can be extremely dangerous if it’s really happening’

‘I know,  but coming from her, it’s sounds like she is writing a fanfic or pitching for  some low budget movies. I couldn’t hold my laugh when she told me’

‘ I remember she was really mad and told you if it’s really happen she will make you call her Noona’.

 

Hoseok mind went blank recalling that statement, NO that threat his evil sister once made. Now to think of it, no, no, no, NOOO……..

 

JUPITER(kingdom of Jeon Jungkook)

 

‘Jimin, you really think that is going to happen. It’s just a dream. If all the nightmare will come true I will turn ugly and broke,  my kingdom will fall apart, and ……I will have to married that witch!’

‘ Who? Witch? Did I miss something?’ What are you talking about?’ 

‘No, just some scary nightmare that still haunts me’. Jungkook suddenly remembering that weird dream he had last week. 

‘ Hahaha the strong and powerful Jeon Jongkook is scared of something or someone? Guess you still human after all.

‘ Ofcourse I’m human,  BUT I’m one of a kind , I’m the Jeon Jungkook…. Jungkook cockiness never surprise his best friend. Guess Jimin couldn’t agree more.

‘Well well well…… look who is here….’

Jimin eyes follows jungkook’s intense sudden stare.

 

**

 

You’re  about to enter the most horrified place you could think of. Like visiting your mother in law, like going to your ex wedding, like going to the dentist after 5 years of successfully avoiding , like stepping into a new class and have to introduce yourself, like about to give your soul to Satan , like…

‘ Yah! Stop daydreaming and come back to reality, we are here’. Soo Ah thunder voice brings your lost soul back to his current state. Which is UNSTABLE.

‘Soo Ah, how about you take the care  of this, and I’m giving you my throne, I will throw myself into some nearest  black hole, no one will miss me , my mom will get over it soon, my people will celebrate the new leader and my brother don’t even notice I’m gone. So pleass…’ 

‘So you accept to end your life without meeting your forever crush?’ I thought you want to achieve that goal before you die. Since he is so unreachable.’ 

‘Shut up. I will take Namjoon with me, I don’t care if he say NO’.

‘OMG cut the crap. Straighten up your shoulder, re-apply that lipstick,  untied your hair, that jacket, pulled up your skirt, and beg him.’ Soo Ah lost her patient. ‘Now let’s go!’

This is it.  You  might be dramatic but right now you  just  want to vanish from this universe. That joke about the black hole doesn’t sound that bad at all. You  might end up in a Jungkook non-existent universe.  A world where no one knows him,   a place where no one worship him. It’s worth to risk right. 

 

Before you could suggest your best friend about that outrageous plan, you were dragged to that very door you never wants to re-enter.  

‘ Welcome! Do you have appointment? ‘. They were greet by this Victoria Secret model like secretary, with deepest cleavage and shortest skirt you dare to imagine. Not a  surprise.

‘ Um well, umm you see, I , I mean we umm…’ You couldn’t keep it cool.

‘Nope’  Soo Ah nonchalant answer. ‘ Tell your boss his wife is here’  

‘Yah, are you crazy?’ You mentally slap your friend. 

‘Pleas don’t listen to her, she forgot to take her medicine today. You see, we kind of need to talk to your boss. I’m from kingdom of Earth.

‘Yes Queen of Earth’ Soo AH added.

‘ I know who she is. So what is it about?’ That doesn’t sound delightful.

‘He is quite busy these days, so may I suggest calling  or email.’

‘ Listen Miss..’ You quickly glance at her badge. ‘Lee Bo Young. I really don’t want to make a scene, nor wants to come here in the first place. But this is quite important so like it or not I need to see him today or my mom will murder me and your boss is not worth dying for. So if you don’t want to get fired, yes I can do that, you better inform that jerk we are here.'

 

‘Well well well…look who is here….’

 

 

 

Thank you for reading, until next time :)