chapter 3

In our universe

Jupiter (kingdom of Jeon Jungkook)

 

‘Interesting’.  Jungkook looked at you intensively after you poured your heart out about your dream. 

 

‘Ok laugh as loud as you want. I don’t care.  But can you pleas at least check out data’s at the station? And yes, I know you can, don’t deny it. 

We might find something. But how come we can’t detect  it’s heading us. I mean something with that mass it’s impossible to not get notice.’ Could it be flying so fast, at a speed of light? Not possible when something is that big right?’ What do you think?’

 

You turn around only to find Jungkook looking at you, well your body to be precise. You immediately regret wearing this skirt Soo Ah forcing you to. 

 

‘Are you seriously checking me out right now?’ .

 

‘ Well it’s not like I never seen it before, just  re-checking if it’s like how I remembered.’ You can see his smirk sneaking around the corner of his lips.

 

‘Unbelievable, and I actually think you might take this serious. Guess this trip was just a waste of time’. You toke your thin blazer and ready to walk out.’ 

 

‘ And that’s why you thought wearing that skirt might help? I mean it’s definitely working but I gotta need more than that’. This jerk is despicable.

 

‘Okee you know what, forget this, bye…’

 

Right when you’re about to reach the door Jungkook suddenly blocked your escape.

 

‘ Waittt, like I said it’s working right? Isn’t that what you came for?’.

 

‘You’re such an idiot , move!’ You start to get annoyed.

 

He slowly move closer, and closer. Too much for your liking. 

 

‘if what happened last time repeat, I promise I will take care of everything’. He whispers those filthy words. 

 

‘Jungkook if this is a joke to you. Stop. I’m not in the mood.’

 

‘ Who said I’m joking. And technically you’re my fiancé, so there shouldn’t be a problem right?’

 

Your face said it all. The urge to slap that pretty face of his, is undeniable. You have to close your eyes to find you’re inner peace again.

 

‘Hahahah. Relax, I’m fooling you! you really think I want THAT to happen again.’ His vibes just changes 360 degrees. 

‘One mistake is enough, don’t you think?’ 

 

Hearing his last sentence does something to you. Mistake? It definitely was. But why does it sound so cruel coming from him? 

You tried to reach for the door once again. 

 

‘Wait’

 

‘Why?!!’

 

 

He paused. 

 

‘I had the same dream’. 

 

 

 

 

 

Since Jupiter populations habitats mostly in this giant bubble made of solid glass, outside are those strong and powerful winds that violently circulating around the planet. What a terrifying view but  insanely beautiful.

 

Soo Ah decided to take a walk outside  just to found out  the Jeon Empire building was surround by a garden full of roses.  She was so amaze about how big it is. You probably will have trouble finding your way out.

Seeing this Soo Ah suddenly thinking about how much you loves roses. 

So much you swear you will name your kids Rose. Even it’s a boy.

 

 

 

Jungkook keeps his eyes fixed on you. Waiting for your reaction while you standing there with your eyes  and mouth wide open. 

‘ Stop looking like that before your eyes popped out and I will get another nightmare’.

 

His rudeness immediately brings you back. 

 

‘But how?’ 

 

‘I clearly don’t understand what’s the meaning of this but it might be just a coincident.’

 

‘ Are you crazy?. It’s already that bad that I had the dream but the fact  that you saw the same thing.’ You start to feel oddly scared.

‘We need to warn  the authority, we have to…’.

 

Jungkook once again has his eyes fixed on you. His dreamy eyes caught you off guards.

 

‘ Do you remember last time you said if you married someone who is not from Earth you will likely ask him to come with you?.’

 

You’re not sure if he just get bored by the subject and sneak his way out of the conversation or he did not listening at all.

 

‘ What?’ You sighed. ‘ Yess I did say that so…?’ 

 

‘ Did you mean it?’ 

 

‘ Well I never want to leave Earth. Why the heck you are talking about that now?!’ 

 

Jungkook hesitate a little. He start walking towards you. 

‘ What if I can’t come with you would you stay here with me?’ 

 

The distance between you two are so close you could smell his expensive cologne that clearly coming from his neck.  From there your eyes travel up to his lips, wondering why it is so kissable.

 

‘ Jungkook …’

 

‘ Would you?’ His voice are softer than silk.

 

Jungkook’s hands are dancing on your hips, slowly pulled you even closer.  His eyes are filled with lust, lips that desired to be touch. 

 

After 3 years, you have to admit you still are very attracted to him physically. You two had been more “closer’ than this. That night was a mistake.  A stupid mistake. He even label it as one of his many nights.

 

 

The reason why you two are engaged? 

 

You see Jupiter happen to be our ‘ guardian angel’ from long long times ago, even before planets were colonized by humans. There are plenty of scientific explanation for it but your mom preferred the faith version. 

An innocent childhood promise and an extraordinary thank you gift.

 

 

Jungkook’s lips are so soft and tender, like last time. You couldn’t resist. You said you dislike him so much then how come at this very moment all you want to do is make that night happen again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saturn (kingdom of Kim Taehyung)

 

 

‘ So did he set a date already?’ 

 

‘ Yes, he already contact our side, it’s on the schedule’. Kai inform his leader.’

 

‘ Good. Did you take care of it?’ 

 

‘ Everything is settle ’. Kai reassure 

 

Taehyung loves to look into the night when the sky is so clear like this. His view from here is mesmerizing and dazzling, it makes him feel  proud for some reason.

 

‘ Although I was inform about a strange message we received from Earth. They were asking for a visit. Said there is something important they want to discuss.’

 

 

Taehyung remembered last time he met you was when he was still a young, mindless little boy. He recalled having a huge crush on you on his trip to Earth.  He didn’t even get mad when you  made him cried that day. 

Frequently seeing you on the “ Solar News”, makes his heart flutter again ever single times. He feels those butterflies in his stomached coming again.

 

‘ What did you say?’ Taehyung couldn’t believe he is about to see you again. 

 

‘ Do you think it’s inconvenience right now? Since we have the check-up soon? Shall I cancel it?’

 

‘No don’t’.

 

‘ But the check-ups  require more than 2 weeks …’

 

 

‘ I said it’s fine’

 

Earth

 

‘Jung Hoseok, what do you think your doing?’ 

 

‘ It’s been a while since I’m here mom, let me have a little fun.’ Hoseok entered the office while his mom giving him the death glare.

 

‘By hitting on your sister’s employees? Didn’t you learn your lesson.’

 

 

‘Mom , it’s not fair. You’re saying like it’s my fault’. Hoseok pouted.

 

‘It is your fault’.  His mom declare 

 

‘ It’s not meant to be mom, it is what it is.’ Hoseok lower his head.

 

 

‘ Aren’t you afraid you will run into her by coming here?Why not wait at your sister’s place.

 

Hoseok stays quite suspiciously. 

 

‘Or you purposely come here so you can see her? Son you’re so transparent , it’s adorable’. His mom can’t help but teasing him

 

‘Mom!’

 

The door suddenly swung open and you entered with quite a moody face. 

 

‘Well hello to you too, Miss Sunshine’. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

 

The second person who entered wasn’t in a good mood as well.

 

‘Jungkook-shi?? What a surprise I may say.’

 

Jungkook bowed and greeted both of them properly.

 

‘ Aigoo, look at you, as handsome as always’. Your mom couldn’t hide her admiration when it’s come to Jungkook visual.

 

‘Thank you, Miss Jung. Well, I must say you surprise me this time’ 

 

‘ What? Why? ‘

 

‘ Because you look even more beautiful than last time I saw you, how is that possible’.

 

‘ Aishhh! You and your sweet-talks.Mom blushed.

‘I really don’t know why you’re not married yet’. Oh wait I know why’. Your mom slowly turns to you with her disapproved look. Full of judgment. 

 

‘We been through this many times mom’ 

 

‘ So both of you are going to be engaged forever? Is this how you two going to play us?’ 

 

You sighed loudly.

 

‘Jeon, your turn.’

 

‘ What? why?’.  Jungkook innocently asked. He’s using his puppy eyes, playing stupid.

 

Your mom now turning back to her ‘crush’.

 

‘Jungkook, tell me the truth, are you two ever gonna get married? And say something that don’t break my heart.’ 

 

‘ We still in term of  “getting to know” each other Miss Jung.’  

 

‘ For 3 years?’ 

 

‘ Not long enough. I mean I don’t even know how old he is.’

 

Jungkook suddenly glare at you.

 

You realized by now,  you only make the worse.

 

Hoseok couldn’t help but enjoying this scene. If he only have his favorite snack with him. 

 

‘ Unbelievable! Did your parents knows about this Jungkook?’

 

‘Yes, I mean no.’

 

‘He’s  lucky enough to not have his parents around, bothering him with his kind of stupid questions.’ You rolled your eyes.

 

‘Yah! Manners’. Hoseok yelled at his sister. He never tolerated rude behavior towards elderly.

 

‘So all this time I’ve been asking about Jungkook, you just lied to me.’

 

‘ Well I didn’t lie, I said it’s in process…’ 

 

Your mom breath heavily, a bad sign.

 

‘ Can we get back to this matter later? Right now there are more important things we need to take care of.’ 

 

‘Right’. Jungkook jumps in. Secretly thanking you.

 

‘ Yes, are you finally going to tell me why I’m here, Sis?!’.