Epilogue

Short Fling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun inhales the fresh air from the wind blowing through his body. He smiles upon hearing bird chirping and the smell of new bloomed flowers in the park. Beside him, running a white fluffy pomeranian puppy which he pets for these five months.

After several minutes walk, he decides to sit on nearby bench looking out the river stream ahead. He giggles while cupping the puppy’s face that fits his hands perfectly. He sighs and goes silent for a moment. He reminiscences how his life turned upside down last year. It was like having a roller-coaster ride, beside it was on fire and it didn’t have its end. He finally got better gradually. He himself thought it was impossible at first. He once wanted to end his life by jumping off the bridge and luckily a passerby stopped him from doing it.

Having bunch of supports from his family and close friends, he finally managed to start anew. He resigned from his work, moved out to new apartment in the suburb area, tried new hobbies and began to pet his puppy to fill in extra happiness in his days. He thought he wouldn’t make it but he is here now. He is alive and doing well.

He knows he doesn’t deserve this much happiness and peace in life. He doesn’t deserve to be alive, if he may say. But then, he has to pay for his sin by keep living though it kills him from inside. No matter how much he smiles from ear to ear, he still feels empty somehow. There is huge guilt in his heart and even after a year it won’t go away.

He and Chaerin have decided to spilt away and he thinks that is the best decision

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter