How did you learn how to forgive /4/

T-Y :How did you learn how to forgive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Better

 

Few days had passed,the members didn't bring the 127's names and to be honest taeyong couldn't be more thankful to them.

 

That day when the members reached the dorm after that dinner,the boys didn't believe their eyes the moment they got to the living room.

 

the four men where sleeping soundly and there is nothing surprising about that.

 

well that isn't what got them off guard, it was the way hendery and yangyang were leaning on taeyong's shoulders,it made the boys wonder when they got so close.

 

The members couldn't help but smile, they are glad that taeyong are getting along with them,the man had a few rough days to communicate with the three members and it made them happy knowing that the man is getting closer to the new Chinese members since they were awkward when they first met.

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::

 

::::::::::::::

 

::::::::

 

:::::

 

 

 

This day is perfect for a walk,taeyong loved sunny weathers,going out after practice and getting ice cream with yuta and johnny,well,taeyong needs to change his usual schedule for the past few years because now he has no yuta and also there is no johnny.

 

Taeyong sigh

 

Tomorrow is johnny's birthday.

 

It weird how things can change so fast in a blink of eye.

 

If this drama didn't happened he would be in his old room with the rest of the members planing to surprise him,looking back taeyong wondered why did the memebers never planned a surprise party for him?,taeyong Shakes his head and ruffled his silky pink hair which fall right back in  its place softy.

 

'Hi hyung'

 

Taeyong raised his eyes and smiled right away at the  maknae.

 

'Wah hyung you are so handsome'

 

Jisung uttered still hasn't entered the room fully,his eyes were wide and mouth open.

 

Taeyong chuckled.

 

'Thank you Jisungie,do you need anything? '

 

The teen blinked before rubbing the back of his head

 

'In fact,I lost in rock,paper,scissor and I had to come hare so I can ask something of you hyung'

 

Jisung pouted before flinching upon hearing ten and the other screams

 

'You traitor!'

 

'you shouldn't have told him!'

 

'Jisung park!'

 

'you played a game for a reason!'

 

Taeyong watched jisung pout deepened mumbling to himself how mean his hyungs to him.

 

'It's okay you can tell me'

 

Taeyong sensed his discomfort ,he smiled at him trying to get him to talk.

 

'Hyung can you cook for us,I mean you don't have to ,we just heard that you have an amazing…'

 

Taeyong interrupting his struggle.

 

'Of course,you don't have to be embarrassed Jisungie, I really love to cook'

 

Jisung blushed and muttered a small 'Thank you hyung ' before rushing toward his hyungs and right away taeyong heard jisung screamed'stop pinching my arm chenle I did go didn't I?!' and it came chenle answer 'yes but you said we played a game and you lost not because you got hungry and you heard so much about hyung's Cooking skills!you embarrassed us!','yah stop hitting me!'

 

Taeyong chuckled to himself before making his way to the kitchen,he will make them the most delicious dishes,it's has been a long time since he cooked and he will put all of his cooking efforts in these dishes.

 

 

 

::::::::::::::::

 

::::::::::

 

::::::

 

::::

 

 

 

'My eyes are burning!'

 

Lucas whined,trying to rub his wrists against his wet eyelids.

 

'Stop being a little baby lucas,you wanted to cut onions nobody forced you to'

 

Ten rolled his eyes, while stirring the boiling soup

 

'It hurt!'

 

Taeyong can't tell If lucas is crying or it's just the onions,he just know that he felt bad for the younger.

 

'It's okay I will cut onions,wash your eyes '

 

Taeyong grabbed his wrist and guided him toward the sink, he let The water run and put lucas's big hands under it,right away lucas washed his eyes and one minute later he blinked his red eyes only to smile widely hugging surprised taeyong who got a worried expression on his perfect features,the older's eyes widened when he felt himself being hugged.

 

Few seconds of being shocked was enough to realise the situation,to be honest taeyong needed a hug even if it's for some stupid onion,lucas is so innocent,he's so young just like the rest of this group taeyong has this feeling,his the oldest,he just wants to protect every single one of them especially jisung, lucas,yangyang and chenle,they are too pure.

 

Taeyong patted lucas back before pulling away and smiled up at him.

 

'You can help with cutting the carrots'

 

Taeyong suggested and lucas nodded eagerly.

 

 

 

Taeyong cooked a huge pot of chicken soup,kimichi,rice,noodles, kimichi soup and kimbap.

 

Taeyong got alot of help from the members,they were a great assistants.

 

Taeyong is proud ,the table look colorful and heartwarming, it's like a family meeting,the smell of food is mouthwatering, and the members didn't wait they took their seats and thanked taeyong before digging in.

 

 

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

::::::::::::::::

 

::::::::::

 

::::::

 

 

 

'Thank you ten'

 

Taeyong grabbed one piece of chocolate and put it his mouth.

 

'lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter