She

Together or not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She - The Ivy -x-

She had that look that I like

but it was so much deeper

Sit in the parking lot

Talk all night 

I Just wanna keep her

 

​​​​​​"Taengoo, I went straight from the airport just to see you and you're just going to date me here in the parking lot?!" The now black haired girl complained.

"Sica, isn't it romantic? There's only the two of us here under the bright stars." Taeyeon pointed her hands to the sky pertaining to the bright sky above them.

"You idiot that's the light coming from the lamp post." Jessica face palmed herself while taeyeon just laughed 

"But you said you'll be happy to be with me whenever and wherever? " 

"Yes, but i'm taking it back now. "  Jessica rolled her eyes at the goofy Taeyeon but the latter continues to laugh. After a few minutes Jessica can't help but laugh too at their funny banter. The two haven't seen each other for months because Jessica was busy with her activities in China. The black haired woman expected a dinner at Taeyeon's apartment but Taeyeon had other plans and took her to the open space parking with beer and chicken at hand. For Jessica it doesn't really matter where they are or what they are eating as long as she's with Taeyeon. Her taengoo. 

When I first saw her she's a cute shy kid that I wanted to protect and take care of. I was a trainee way before she came but when she debuted the same time as me instead of envy  I felt proud and admiration for that cute kid with a golden voice. She deserves all her achievements and recognitions because she's so talented, kind, a bit timid but strong and reliable leader to us. I was her partner, our voices are like match made in heaven. No one harmonizes with her as good as with me. Everytime she sings I admire her more and more, until I realized I have fallen in love....

"Taengoo, can we have dinner later?" I approached Taeyeon while she was busy fixing her things 

"I'm sorry sica but I promised to cook for Miyoung later. Maybe next time?" Taeyeon turned to look at me and smiled apologetically. I tried to hide the disappointment from my face when I heard the name of Miyoung. The girl who suddenly came into our lives and had Taeyeon's interest. 

"It's fine..goodnight Taeyeon. "I defeatedly walked away from her. Miyoung and her have gotten closer lately even though that eye smiling girl have difficulties with speaking korean and Taeyeon was not that good with understanding english. Maybe because the two of them are roommates. But what about me?  The only time Taengoo have for me is when we attend our vocal lessons together, then that's that. She spends most of her time with Miyoung than any other members now. 

Time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter