Chapter 2

Crescent Moon

"Youre awake now?" Irene yawned as she sat on the dining table watching me cook.

"What are you cooking?" She asked and I just continued cooking.

"Pancakes and bacon" I said and she smiled. 

"You know, I really like pancakes" She said with a smile which made me smile a little because her attitude shifted from bwing bratty to being a baby.

"Ah by the way Seulgi why did you become a bodyguard? Youre more like a house wife" She chuckled.

"Well, since I was a kid I was force to play with a gun and train myself because my dad was also an agent. He wants me to become like him so I did what he want" I explained and she just nod.

"Youre friends with Wendy right?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yes, since we were kids" She answered cheerfully. 

"Do you know why her parents hired a bodyguard?" I asked and her eyes became dead.

"It's not my story to tell Seulgi" She said with a dead tone. I remained silent as I cook the bacon. I cookes two eggs and put in in a formation. 

I put the plates in front of her and she came back to the cheerful Irene.

"Do you have plans today?" She asked and then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I greeted and a girly voice answered.

"Hi Seul sorry for calling without any notice, this is Wendy. I got your number from Joy, Do you guys want to hang out today? Like go to the mall and do what normal girls are doing" She said through the phone and I looked at Irene.

"Sure we going, where are we gonna meet?" I asked and she smiled.

"At H&K" She answered plainly.

"See you later Wan" I said and Irene raised her eyebrow.

"Dont call her Wan, youre so friendly with her" She rolled her eyes.

"Are you jealous baby girl?" I asked and she pouted.

"No, Im not" She justified.

"Irene im amaze you can change your mood in one snap huh" I said and she laughed.

"That's my talent" She said and I just laughed with her and we ate together. 

"You havent told me your life story" I said and she jusy chuckled.

"Let's talk abour that sometimes" She said and she put the dishes on the sink. 

"Im gonna bath now" She said and I nodded. 

I washed the dishes and suddenly a memory popped into my mind, a memory of Joy and me hanging out and now we have some new friends.

"Hey Seul there's a bathroom inside your room you can use that" Irene yelled through the shower.

"Hmmm kay" I said and then I continued watching the dishes.

And also Wendy's words yesterday was I dont know, it's sad? And when I asked Irene why Wendy's parents hired a bodyguard her eyes darkened and she didnt answer me.

It feels weird

And Irene told me she has a sister but she never show me a pic of her sister. I guess they are not that close? 

I was walking towards the bathroom when someone knocked on the door and rang the doorbell. I opened the door and saw a petite girl but she's taller than Irene and Wendy.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I should be asking you that" She answered plainly.