❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fall in Love
(A SaiDa AU one-shot)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, just great, Minatozaki Sana thought while staring at the dark clouds above her with a scared look on her face. But it was sunny minutes ago.

It was her fault for not watching the weather report before going out. It was her fault for not bringing an umbrella with her. It was her fault that she didn't charge her smartphone. It was her fault for deciding to buy groceries in the afternoon. It was her fault for not taking a taxi to go home after grocery shopping (she hated taxis, anyway). It was her fault for taking the shortcut in the park to go back to her apartment faster.

"No, no, no," she kept muttering to herself while fast-walking, holding her eco bag in one hand. "Just a little more and--"

She jinxed herself; heavy drops of rain started falling, causing her to start running to the old white oak tree that was standing proudly in the middle of the park. She'd almost slipped on the muddy ground. The large tree was her shelter for the time being. Perhaps the reason that there were no people playing or chilling in the park was because they knew it'd rain in the afternoon.

Sana let out a sigh. "Please, no thun--"

A loud booming of thunder could be heard, which made the Japanese girl let out a yelp, squat and cover her ears with her hands, resulting in the eco bag to fall to the ground. She'd have to deal with that later.

Ever since Sana was young, she was astraphobic--someone who is scared of thunder/lightning. It was okay if she were at home because she felt safe. But now, out here in the middle of the park--with a tree as her shelter nonetheless--Sana felt vulnerable.

Her phone battery was drained, so she couldn't use it to play music with her earphones to not hear the thunder. And even though she only bought canned goods, she didn't want to run under the heavy rain and get herself soaked.

I'm such a hopeless case, Sana thought to herself, letting out a defeated sigh. Her ginger hair was whipping in her face due to the strong gust of wind. I guess I'll have to get through this dilemma by myself and hope that this rain will end as soon as possible.

All of a sudden the Japanese girl screamed "white lady!" when she saw a pale hand right in front of her.

This is so not my day, she thought, almost on the verge of tears. Good-bye, Mom, Dad, and friends. I'm gonna die because of a heart attack. I love you all.

But her eyes widened in shock when she heard someone reply in a teasing tone, "I was about to help you stand up and pick the canned goods from the ground, but you called me 'white lady' instead? The disrespect."

Sana finally looked up to see a blonde lady who was smiling down at her. But what made Sana gasp were her monolid hazel eyes that looked warm as gooey chocolate.

Wait, what?

"Ohmigosh! I'm so sorry!" White ladies don't have blonde hair, anyway, she sheepishly thought. The Japanese girl accepted the lady's hand and she helped her stand up, the rain still heavily falling down. The girl was wearing a jogging outfit, opposite to Sana's flowery dress. But thanks to the oak tree, they were still not soaking wet. "And th-thanks."

"No prob," the Korean girl said, still smiling at her after picking up Sana's eco bag from the ground and giving it to her, their hands touching lightly. Even with the cold weather, Sana felt the warmth from her hand.

There was another boom of thunder and it made Sana flinch, almost dropping the eco bag to the ground again. Of course, the other girl noticed this and quickly put her white earphones into Sana's ears and played a random song from her phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter