Practice Room (Part 2)

ATEEZ Daily Life (+ships)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'What should we get?' Hongjoong ask when both of them already in front of the convenient store. After they greet the familiar part time worker, they make their way to the drinks section.

 

Seonghwa signal to the leader to get a shopping basket then start to scan the available drinks. He grab one can of americano, three cokes and 4 banana milk then put it all in the basket. 'Not banana today, I want strawberry flavor Hwa' Hongjoong said while pointing his tiny fingers at the said drink.

 

The oldest boy put back two banana milk and change it to two strawberry flavor instead. Hongjoong look at him with a confused look. 'What? You're drinking strawberry so I want it too' Seonghwa said when he notice the look that Hongjoong give him.

 

Hongjoong smile and nod. 'Lets get some snacks' he said and proceed to grab few snacks that the members always eat. 'Don't forget Honey Butter for Wooyoung' Seonghwa remind him. Wooyoung is so into that snacks these days he eat it almost everyday. 'Already got it!' replied the leader.

 

Both of them grab two small container of ice cream, choco mint and vanilla flavor, then proceed to pay at the counter. As always, Hongjoong pays the snacks then both of them walk back to the practice room with two plastic bag on their hands.

 

 

'Wooyoung-ah, what did i do this time huh?' ask San, obviously frustrated by the way wooyoung treat him. The boy look at him and quietly said, 'I'm just tired sannie'. San sigh. He knows that these few days are hard for his wooyoung and that's why he's trying his best to keep the said boy company.

 

'Come here' San open wide his arms, signalling his boy to jump in. At time like this, his boy need attention and love. Guess what? Choi San will happily grant it. Without saying anything, Wooyoung crash into San's arm while sobbing quietly. 'I'm sorry for getting mad at you sannie'. San just shush the boy, 'No need to apologize baby. All I want is for you to share your problems with me okay? Because that's what a boyfriend for right' Wooyoung nod and whisper a small thank you.

 

After calming down for a bit, Wooyoung speak up. 'I'm just too tired and insecure these days Sannie. I mean, look at you and look at the other members. You all have individual schedule while me? I don't have anything. All I do is practice and training for our group schedule. Am I not attractive enough Sannie? Am I not talented?' Wooyoung said while holding his tear.

 

San hug his boyfriend tighter. 'Don't say that baby. You are the best and you know that better than anyone. You are gorgeous, full of charms and talentend. The oppurtunity will come for you. Trust me, okay? And don't forget that you are in talks for the Artist of the Month, remember? Eith

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter