Reunited

Taengsic/Taeny One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm seriously taengsic deprived. Just my imagination of my favorite couple. Hope everyone enjoy this one. Leave a comment please. I want to interact with my reader. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I heard the commotion between the bartender and waitress. She said someone famous is drunk and won’t wake in the private room upstairs. I know the room. It was her room. She’s drunk? She will never do that. She is always concerned about her group image.

I called her emergency contact but all of them is not in korea. What to do? The waitress said

I’ll take her. She knew me. Of course, you know me too. I said to the waitress

Aaa…yes sure Ms. Let me take you to her room. She said

No need. I know where it is. Just go outside and tell my driver to go to the room. I’ll be waiting

I proceed to the room and there she is. Looking so peaceful. Her innocent faces. Her jaw, the eyes. Just everything about her. The driver is picking her up. Bring him to the car. I just brought her to my house. I don’t want to cause any rumors. She sits beside me. Her head is leaning at the windows.

What happened to you taengoo ah.

30 minutes later

Just put her in my room ahjushi then you can go home. I handle her. And please tell the security to not let anyone in.

Sure Ms. I will take my leave now. Take care.

I watched ahjushi left. I took her belongings. I walked to my closet. When I was changing, I could hear soft sobs from my room. I peeked and I saw Taeyeon body shakes. I wrap the robe and proceed to her.

Why are you crying?

Sica? Are you really? No no I must be drunk. There’s no why she’s here. Move on taeng. just ing move on….

It’s almost 10 years ago taengoo. I thought you have moved on.

I decided to forget everything. Just for tonight. I need her. I want to be in her arms again. I missed her. I missed everything about her. She’s still the only one that resides in my heart. No matter how much I try to move past this feeling. It’s just getting stronger.

I lay beside her. Im scared. I want to touch her. But all the walls built for 10 years will crumble into pieces. I know that. But I’m being selfish. Let me feel happy for one night.

NEXT MORNING

Urghh my head hurts. Why I drink too much yesterday? It’s really hurt… Taeyeon holds her head. She looked around her surroundings. She knows something is weird. Where am i? I don’t recognize this place. Hotel? Aaaa maybe the waitress brings me here.

 Taeyeon trying to get up, but she feels something on her right hand. Som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter