Chapter 1

Catch 22

Mino woke up from a very deep slumber. They were wild last night. He opened his eyes thinking of doing their daily morning session when he felt the warmth from the other side of the bed is gone. 

 

Jinu?! 

 

He called for his lover but no response. He sat up pouting. He just wanted their morning session. 

As he got up, Jinu entered the bedroom holding a tray with breakfast. 

 

Good morning babe! Happy 4th anniversary!

 

Jinu greeted Mino with a kiss. He laid the tray in front of Mino after greeting him. It was their 4th anniversary as a couple and Jinu prepared a hearty breakfast made with love. 

 

Hahahaha. Why do you look like that Mino? Jinu noticed when Mino keeps being silent.

 

Mino was speechless staring seriously at his breakfast. He was totally touched what his boyfriend made for him. He woke up early to make him breakfast all the while he was just thinking of a hot morning session with his lover.

 

I love you!!!!! Mino hugged Jinu with teary eyes. Happy 4th anniversary babe! I still can't believe you are mine! 

 

And I am blessed to have you. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for loving me. I love you so much Song Mino! 

 

I love you much much more Kim Jinu! Mino kissed Jinu passionately before enjoying the breakfast Jinu made for him.

 

I guess, we can just continue our morning session tomorrow. I'll enjoy this delicious breakfast this special day. 

 

Hahahaha.My bad. I wanna surprise you that I forget about our morning session. It's okay, babe, you can do anything you want with me tonight. Jinu whispered to Mino's ear making the latter almost forget about the breakfast. He kissed Jinu hungrily. Jinu had to pull away and laugh with his boyfriend's antics.

 

Not fair Jinu hyung. What am I supposed to do with my little buddy down there? Mino pouted.

 

I told you tonight! Hahahahaha. Your little buddy can survive till later. For now, let's just eat lazily on bed. Jinu said as he took a bite from the pancake and snuggle under Mino's jaw.

 

This is everything I could ask for. Mino put away the tray and cuddled Jinu instead. He then took out a small box from the bedside drawer. Happy 4th anniversary Jinu. 

 

Jinu was taken by surprise with the box Mino showed him. He opened it and revealed a thin band ring with a daisy inscription. 

 

Mino, this is...

 

Yup. That is the ring you had your eyes on when we went shopping on our vacation. I know you didn't say something that day but I saw how you locked your eyes on it so I bought it when you were not looking.

 

I love it! Thank you Mino! Jinu rewarded Mino with a searing kiss. Jinu pulled away and grabbed another box from his bedside table. He gave Mino the box. Mino opened it. Jinu gave him a silver dress watch. 

Ah hyung! You didn't have to! You already made me breakfast! 

 

I know you're gonna give me something so I bought something for you too. It wouldn't be fair if I am the only one who keeps receiving. 

 

Thank you babe! I love it! It's perfect for me! You are perfect for me! Mino said lovingly while putting their foreheads together rubbing Jinu's cheeks with his hands.

 

They cuddled the whole morning, , just enjoying the warmth from each other, sloppy kisses in their king sized bed. 

 

Mino, do you remember? Today also marked the 5th year of meeting you,Hoony and Yoon. 

 

Heh, that's right. We were all recruited at the same time. Back then, I remember, you were still a loner.

 

Until my knight and shining armor, aka you, came and showed your big gummy smile. Jinu laughed at the memory.

 

Hahaha hyung! You were an eye catcher. I can't keep my eyes off of you. I felt a pang in my heart when I saw you eating alone at the cafeteria so I asked Hoony and Yoon some encouragement to befriend you.

 

You have always been the nicest Mino. Thank you for eating lunch with me that day. Jinu kissed Mino's cheeks.

 

I'm glad I did. If I chickened out that day, I wouldn't have you in my arms today. Hahahaha, I still remember how the others are intimidated by your brain and your beauty. I kept talking with Hoony and Yoon about you and I'm glad those two really encouraged me to have you join our group.

 

I am happy you invited me to your group! You were always a social butterfly that you instantly clicked with Hoony and Yoon. I am forever grateful to have you guys as my new family. 

 

If only I have met you before we got recruited by the org, we would have been friends and you won't have to suffer a month being alone in the training center. Who would have thought, we were in the same military training ground? 

 

I know right! It's such a small world! Well, I enlisted a month before you. The org recruited me 2 weeks before you too. Besides, one month is just a short amount of time. When the org recruited me, I was assigned at the tactics division. You were recruited under combat division. It's a good thing that I met you when they decided to have a cross training between divisions.

 

True. I also met Hoony and Yoon during the cross training. Hoony was under Hongduk's direct supervision when he recruited him from the streets. That hyung made a bad mistake of stealing Hongduk hyung's wallet. Hahahaha. But at the same time, that was also a good thing. Now, he can put his talents in stealing and being a conman in good use. Yoon on the other side is like a lost friendly chick under the cyber division. He looks like an innocent dude but I was surprised with the amount of money and info he had wired while he was still in the black market. Man, that dude is really a genius when it comes to hacking. It's actually scary. Glad he's part of our group. And then there's you, the tactic maker and brains of our group. 

 

And you are always there to protect me, protect us. Our teamwork is perfect. Hongduk hyung is also the best leader the org can ever have. 

 

Yup. Mino sighed. It's a good life after all. 

 

The phone pinged.

Jinu got up and look at his phone. 

 

It's a new mission.

 

Uuughhhhh! Can you tell Hongduk hyung it's our anniversary? Mino said frustrated.

 

Looks like it's a big one. Drug trade.

 

Mino sighed. Fine. I guess I just have to cancel our dinner date reservation later and eat take outs. But! Hyung! I am still having YOU tonight no matter what!

 

Hahahaha, I got it I got it! You will still have me tonight. Now get up and let's meet up the team. 

We have work to do.