Wish

Wish

Throwing the coin and looking down the well, Kyungsoo clasped his hands together and prayed, tears were visible."My heart aches. I just want to see your smile, I want to hear your voice, and if someone gave me a single wish, I want to hear you say my name again. Tell you how much I love you.'' When they were kids, they used to wish in this well up until now. 

He pleaded under his breath. A wind blew through Kyungsoo's face. It started to rain a little. He waited for a long time, he waited for him at the well. This is the place where Jongin first told him he would court him. He shouldn't have left him. He grow anxious every passing second, he was letting go of the hope he tried to build up after he came back, being tired of waiting for hours, even the sun refused to shine on him and as he was preparing to leave, he turns around just to see Kim Jongin. Yes, the Kim Jongin that he has been praying to was inches apart with him. The man was soaked wet and looking at him. His lips is trembling, seeing the man that he have been waiting for so long. The longing voice of a man that can't take it anymore can be heard. 

"J-Jongin?"Jongin smiled, looking down at him. 

"I heard that you wished for me" cornering Kyungsoo to the well, he lowered down his head to Kyungsoo's ears, whispering "My Kyungsoo"

Kyungsoo shivered a little when he felt Jongin's breath on his neck, his left hand is on the well supporting him, while his right gently pushed Jongin's chest but the man's hand prevented him to do so. He held Kyungsoo's palm tight, taking it on his lips, kissing it. He looked at him, a playful smile on his lips that took Kyungsoo's breath away. He pulled his waist closer to him that he can feel his warmth.

 Jongin's eyes never left Kyungsoo's when he said "I thought you will leave me again, but you came back here. Where I first told you I love you." a sad smile can be seen. 

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone" he sobbed while clutching at the man's white shirt, hiding on Jongin's chest, muffled sobs filled the air. Jongin caressed his head, comforting him.

"I k-know you're mad, I'm so sorry. I just don't know how to name this feeling when I'm with you. M-my heart was beating faster than usual, when you smiled at me, my heart couldn't take it when your voice says my name. I d-don't know what to do when you confessed--" Jongin cut what he was saying by holding his face up and claiming his lips. He felt his face burning. His touch was a bliss. It started slowly at first, but it went out of hand. His tongue began to seek permission to enter his mouth. Kyungsoo was surprised but slightly opened his mouth to grant access, but he never would've thought that Jongin would play their tongue in a very erted way. A sloppy kiss under the rain, while bodies are entangled and hands are travelling to GOD KNOWS WHERE. 

Pulling away at the kiss, Jongin smirked at him.
"You could've just told me how you feel, instead of hiding. You could've saved me for being a panicked gay for months, afraid that you will never return." he laughed out loud.

Holding the little guy in his arms, admiring his owl like eyes and heart shaped lips.

"Is it too late now to say it?" Kyungsoo looked at him with worry.

"Ofcourse not. But now I don't want to court you anymore." he looked at the small guy seriously.

Kyungsoo's voice trembled when he heard that. Did he changed his mind? "W-why?" he whispered, teary eyed.

"H-hey! Don't cry, calm down. What I was trying to say is that I won't court you. Because I want you to marry me." Jongin hurriedly explained to him. (Speed lang Jongin) 

Afraid that he might cry again. Kyungsoo was surprised, covered his mouth with his hands. "M-marry? You want us to get married?" 

Jongin chuckled at this guy's response. "Why? You don't want it?"

 "O-ofcourse I want it! But--"

"No more buts. Ever since you walked back here you are already mine." Jongin touched his face, he then claimed his mouth, tasting every corner, teeth are clashing while their bodies collide. Between the kisses, he heard Jongin "Tell me.." whispering while his lower lip "you love me too.." a moan came out of Kyungsoo's lips. 

Kyungsoo retorted "Why don't we go back home first before proceeding?" breaking the kiss. "We can't stay forever lovey dovey in the rain author! We can catch a cold you know?Don't be such a lazy !" (A/N: I'm sorry honey but the show must go on!)He then stared at his eyes "I love you so much Kim Jongin. I'm sorry it took me so long to realize this." and smiled.

"I love you too, my beautiful Soo." Jongin laughed then proceeds on kissing him.

(A/N: I LET THEM GO HOME AND DO THEIR STUFF, WHAT? YOU WANTED TO KNOW HOW KYUNGSOO GOT HIS SORE ? THE ANSWER IS NO !)