Chapter 2 Entangled feeling

My Love, Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thank you for accompany me tonight.” Jieun smile at him. “Yeah welcome” He still standing still in front of her smiling while his hand on the back. “Then ..” she bow a little before walk her way from there.” Wait ..” he called for her “ I ... don’t tell you my name yet. And ... i hope we could meet again.. like this.” She stop and wait until he finished talking. She turn around facing him.”What is your name?” 

“Seojun, Park Seojun .. nice to meet you.” 

“Jieun, Lee Jieun .. nice to meet you too.”

 

2 years later 

“Oppa! Wait for me!” Jieun run as fast as she could so that she could walk on the same pace as him. “Hahaha why did you wake so late! I told you to wake early right!” 

“I’m sorry, last night my boss don’t let me finish earlier so I ended up back at 3:00 a.m .. can’t you cut me some sla..ck, ouch! Why did you stop walking!” She bump into his back. He turn around and with a very angry expression. “ I TOLD YOU to stop working there right?” He shake his head.” You can work with me. Help me manage of my work and I promises to you that I will give the money that worth your working day.” 

She take a step lightly in-front of him. They were so close that their nose almost touch with each other. “But .. I don’t want to. I don’t want to work with you. In the end i would not do any work just like when i work as a part time before with you. I don’t want to take any of yours money without doing anything.And why would you even care for me? Are you have a feeling for me?” She step back and walk pass him. 

“But.. but...” his face are so red and so hot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter