Part10 sickness???

My Secret Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every day for the last week or so, I've been throwing up. 

This sickness is like nothing I've felt before. In the morning, I throw up like there's no tomorrow, and then I'm fine again. It's weird.

I decide to go to the doctors office, and have to wait for a whole hour before a doctor can see me. 

When the nurse calls me in, I have to wait another 15 minutes to see the doctor. 

Finally, he enters. 

"How are you today, miss? My name is Dr. Kim, but you can call me Dr. Kim. What can I help you with today, miss," he pauses and looks at his clipboard," myoui." 

"Well, I've been sick for the last week. Throwing up at nightfall only, not in the mornings or afternoons." 

He paused. "And have you, um," he looked uncomfortable," engaged in ual activity within the last few months?"

"Um, yes," I say skeptically. 

"And you've been, uh, normal?" He asks, clearly out of his comfort zone. "Y-" I begin to answer until it hits me. "No, it's been a while." 

"Can you please take this test?" He said.

"Um, alright, but why?" I ask, skeptically.

"Just testing a theory, my dear," he said  without hesitation. "No need to worry."

I took the test and gave it back to him. It was a little stick that I recognized from somewhere, but I can't remember what it was. It was on the tip of my tongue...

All of a sudden he smiled, and was silent for a moment. 

Then he spoke. 

"That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter