News

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Ae was giving a representation to her boss Mr Bang and some other senior managers about a new series of furniture designs. She has been working for weeks for the new designs which cause her lack of rest. The presentation went well and her boss praised her for an impressive presentation. Mr Bang and other managers left the meeting room while Jin Ae was still packing her stuff along with her team mate. Suddenly she felt so dizzy and she rested her both hands on the table. “...Jin Ae are you alright?..you look pale...” “..I’m fine ....you can go....I’ll be done in a minute....”. Jin Ae went to her office and rest her body for awhile against her chair. After a few good minutes she decided to go home. Her headache was getting worst. She packed her bag and told her colleague that she’s leaving a bit earlier.

 

She was driving back to her apartment and kept on rubbing her temple. Just in a split second her dizziness getting worst and that was when she didn’t see where she was going and her car crashed to the side rail of the road with another car hitting the side of her car. Her forehead hit the steering wheel with later her face sank into the airbag. She only could see darkness and didn’t know what happen next.

 

Yoongi’s phone vibrated multiple times during his meeting with the Japanese representative. He can see it’s Jin’s name appeared on his phone screen. Jin will not call him unless it’s important. “..excuse me..I have to take this call....” he spoke in Japanese to the guys. “...hyung..what’s wrong?....” Yoongi answered nervously. “....Yoongi...I don’t want you to worry...Jin Ae has been admitted to the hospital...” “..what?!..is she aright?...” “..she’s fine...just still unconscious...she got herself into an accident earlier....and still in the room with the doctor....” “..hyung...the baby?...” “..that’s what we don’t know yet....” “..I’m taking the next flight back!....” “..Yoongi!...your meeting is important for the company...” “..Jin Ae is more important...I’ll explain to them..” with that he hung up.

 

Yoongi walked as fast as he could to the hospital ward with Jin right after picking him up at the airport. There were Jungkook and So Young in the room. Jin Ae was already conscious by then “..Yoongi?...what are you doing here?....” Yoongi rushed to her “...I ’m so worried about you...are you alright?...” he looked at her from head to toe while holding her hands. “..I’m fine....it’s just a small accident...” “..it’s not just an accident...you were at risk...what about the baby?....” Jin Ae smiled “..the baby’s fine...I only hit my forehead....” “..what exactly happened?...” he asked in concerned. “..I just got a bad headache and fainted after my car hit the side rail of the road...” the girl explained. “..is this because of your workload?...” Yoongi looked at her with a serious look. “..Yoongi...it’s not that much I...” “..enough!...you’re not going to work ...not at this time...you’ll stay at home!....” “..what!?..that’s not fair!....” “..it’s for your own health....and the baby...end of discussion....”. Jin Ae’s froze in her spot while sitting up on the hospital bed. She never see his face like this before. He meant with his words. Jin walked to him and touched him by the shoulder “...don’t be too hard..it’s not good for the baby....talk it out again with her....”.Only then Yoongi’s face softened and nodded his head. “..we’ll be just outside hyung....noona..” Jungkook said while taking So Young’s hand to leave the room. “...I’ll just be with Jungkook....” Jin said then left Yoongi with Jin Ae.

“...Look...we’ll discuss about it again....once you’re better....” Yoongi calmly told her. Then he sat next to her on the bed. “....I almost gone insane when Jin hyung called me....I’m so worried about you....” Yoongi held her tight in his arms. “.......I’m so sorry to make you worry....” she lowered her gaze to her clasp hands. “.....I’m so glad you’re okay....I miss you so much....” then Jin Ae looked at him “..what happen to your meeting?...” “...I told them..I have an emergency about you...and we can continue again tomorrow...using zoom...”. “...oohh..that’s good.....you came here right from the airport right?..” Yoongi nodded “.....have you eaten?....” she asked looking so concerned. “...you worried about others but neglecting yourself....” Yoongi pinched her nose. “....I’ll get you some food....just wait here...” Yoongi got out of the bed and walked out. Not long he came back. “...I’ve asked Jungkook to buy some takeaways.....”.

 

Jungkook and So Young came back with some foods. “...Unnie....you must eat...so that you will return home soon...” Jin Ae nodded then took the bowl from the young girl. “..Unnie..I have to go now...I don’t want Jungkook t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter