Chapter 3

Mending broken hearts

The quiet morning is suddenly disturbed by loud knockings and dragging footsteps with series of groaning and whining.

 

 

“cha ireonaseyo!” The manager starts clapping to wake everyone up for their schedule of the day which earned clear disapproval from three people.

 

 

No one wanted to get up from the comfort of their bed and warmth of their blanket. Wheein just buried herself with even more pillows as if trying to convince everyone in the room that she does not exist.

 

 

“I can still see you wheein-ah” A sleepy Hyejin stares at the lump on the bed next to her

 

 

They all decided to stay in the same hotel room in Manhattan not that they cannot afford another room, but they just wanted to spend more time together.

 

 

Wheein groaned one last time before deciding to get up, “Chingu-yah kajja nikka” Hyejin dragged her to the bathroom.

 

 

“Aya! I’m still in here” Yongsun exclaimed while she’s in the shower when two of her members came in

 

 

“I’ve seen all of that…” With a teasing voice and smirk, Hyejin proudly exclaimed. Ahn Hyejin and Kim Yongsun have been dating for roughly a year now, but they’ve always had feelings for each other, they just felt bad about dating because they did not want Wheein to feel left out since they are a three-member girl group. Wheein being Wheein, accepted it and supported them like how a good friend should be although sometimes she does feel lonely but never left out.

 

 

“Ish twe arly far thish. Shhave me!” A cringing Wheein said while brushing her teeth which caused a barely comprehensible sentence. She is used to hearing these types of antics between the two, but it never fails to make her cringe when she sees them flirting with each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MAMAMOO went to rehearsal in Madison Square Garden with no hitch. Being the beagle idols that they are, though the actual rehearsal itself was chaotic earning laughs from idols present in the venue.

 

 

Despite being ‘childish’ on-stage as some haters would say, they are known for their explosive and concert-like performance even in festivals such as this. Their through the roof stage presence and undeniable craftmanship are widely acknowledge amongst artist and idols themselves.

 

 

 

“Wahhhhh, yeokshi uri MAMAMOO chingu-deul” Red Velvet members clapped for them as their rehearsal ended. Showing approval of their friends as they pass by each other taking turns with rehearsing.

 

 

 

The two groups have been friends since the beginning because they debut right around at the same time. Sometimes, their groups would do sleepovers just for the fun of it.

 

 

 

A guy in back aisle of the audience floor can be seen staring at Wheein as she walks off the stage,“She’s still as pretty as ever…” Pain evident in his eyes as he takes one last look before walking away to avoid the urge of running to her. What he did not realize is that all three girls saw him just as he turns around to walk away.

 

 

 

Yongsun grabbed Wheein’s shoulder, “Wheein, don’t” her voice is filled with anger but with a hint of tenderness as she remembers what the younger one went through in the past year.

 

 

 

They all shared the same dream, to be acknowledged and known for their skills as a performer. However, like everything else, it comes with a price some do not realize. 

 

 

Fame comes with restrictions. Some might say it’s worth it, but is it really? You have to dress a certain way, act a certain way, and most of all, if fans do not approve who you’re dating, it could end your entire career burning all your hard work to nothing but ashes.