: 어서 오십시오?

KNOCK-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

어서 오십시오?
___________

 

 

 

Jihyo woke Mina up for breakfast and ordered her to take a bath first which Mina quickly obeyed. Jihyo knows how much Mina like to finish things as soon as possible sometimes, the kind of a very silent one and into actions more than words type. She have this routine who always take a bath as soon as she wake up or earlier as possible which Jihyo found still inside of her even this past 4 years.The two silently ate their breakfast which Jihyo's mother cooked for them.

Mina and Jihyo finally bid goodbyes to their family not forgetting to give a tight hug which they received a 'good luck and take care' from the said love ones, and 'I love you' too for only Jihyo of course. Mina offered to drive today after they both carried the boxes and put it at the back of Jihyo's white Mercedes Benz.
It took them 2 hours and a half to reach their destination. Mina unbuckled her seatbelt and look at the short brown haired girl beside her who's now taking a selca.

"How selfish of you"

Mina squinted her eyes while looking at Jihyo indirectly telling her 'lets take one together' which the girl understood and just chuckled.

"You're going to stick with that blonde hair?"

Jihyo asked out of curiosity while checking their pictures. Well it's been a year since Mina have that.

"I'm planning to change it, help me pick"

Mina said before she closed the car's door. Jihyo followed, watching Mina open the trunk of the car and sort the box out. She put hers on the right then Jihyo on the left.

"Let's not have a room here together"

Jihyo said with a smug face. Mina found it ridiculous, but before she kept thinking in her head Jihyo cut her thoughts off.

"I mean not here in 919, I already feel I won't like the air here"

Jihyo complained making Mina chuckle.

"Well why didn't you say so?"

Jihyo shrugged and smile at her, she sat back inside of the car again waiting for the other girl. Mina closed the trunk then proceed to go back in the car then drove to their next destination.

The two decided to have a room for three in building 915 since they both found that one spot very nice to stay in, well we all love a nice view of course. They both carried their boxes easily with their bags thanks to that hand truck box carrier they borrowed at the first floor. Once the elevator dinged showing 8 at the top the two quickly got out of it, and they don't know why. Excited, maybe?

Jihyo quickly opened their room door planning to get the solo bedroom leaving Mina behind. She didn't even tell the password to the tall one yet.

"Okay, I got this first"

Jihyo shouted playfully at the girl who slowly got in. Mina's brain took seconds to realize that she'll share a room.

"Arasseo, WAIT WHAT?"

Mina yelled and quickly ran through where Jihyo was, planning to kick her out of it and own it instead but before she even got in there, Jihyo shut the door loudly in front of her face.

"Too slow"

Jihyo yelled teasingly making Mina lean her head in Jihyo's now owned room. She walked back and unpacked her things inside her room. She fixed her bed, arrange her laptop, put clothes at the end of her bed closet, put a cactus at the side of her study table, do the things she needed to do, then lastly, before she leave her room, she sprayed a little bit of her perfume in her bed then leave it neatly beside her table. Jihyo already put the toiletries in place that they bought since she finished putting stuffs in her room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter