Happy First Anniversary to Xiao Zhan Studio!

You're Invited To The Wedding (Wang Yibo x Xiao Zhan FanFic) (BL)

Sorry, it's not an update but just a random note. I know it might have been a little late.. but I'm so happy that Xiao Zhan's studio completed their first year! 

Honestly, I'm not good with words and won't brag or boost too much. I'm just a new fan who got to know Xiao Zhan through The Untamed and I didn't have much expectations from it, considering how live actions are when they're adapted from a book, manga, anime etc. 

But wow! They just blew me away. I can never imagine anyone else as Lan Wanji and Wei Ying! They were just perfect. 

That's how I became a fan of theirs. Well.... their looks did play a big part in it. (;^_^A

But as I got to know more about them, the more interesting and more big I become a fan of them as not just celebrities but as a person. 

I usually never stan any celeb as a really big fan of theirs. The entertainment circle in my own country is messed up big time with scandals sprouting left and right like mushrooms. I do like a few actors here due to their skills but not a big time stan for theirs.

However, I'm so happy for Xiao Zhan and despite all the trouble, I'm glad he stayed strong! Happy 4 years debut Anniversary to Zhan ge, even if it's a bit late and I hope I see for a long time. I do regret not stanning him even he debuted though. 

In the end: Here's a FMV made by Xiao Zhan FanClub on YouTube that shows his growth

   Xiao Zhan | The First Anniversary of Xiao Zhan Studio


Xiao Zhan Fanclub

We hope to see you grow more and wish you achieve all your dreams, Zhan ge!

 

Note: None of the videos or photos belong to me. Credit to their owners.