This is not my place

Fate and Destiny
"I'm sorry my prince, but all the princes are ordered to gather in the king's room"

"Thank you, I'll be there soon. "

The one who's called the prince walking with a slow pace to the King's room or he can called it, his father's room. His eyes catch a glimpse of butterflies that flying freely in the garden. 

"Butterfly "

The butterfly remind him of his childhood memory. The best memory he ever has. The memory of his mother. 

......

"Mother, look at the butterfly. It really beautiful. "

The boy looks at the butterfly with sparkling eyes. It just like the butterfly is the most beautiful thing in the world. The mother just gave a understanding smile to his son. 

"You know minho, there are many more beautiful things out there, outside the palace. "

"You can meet new people with different personalities and many amazing things that will suprise you. The place, the people, the food and many more.  "

The son listens to his mother's story in awe. Outside world sounds so fun. He wants to get there at least once in his life. 

"I want to go there with mother. Just two of us. "

The mother who heard his son just can smile sadly 

"Promise me, mother. "

"I promise my son."

......

" You lied. You lied to me mother. I didn't even have a chance to go out this palace with you. "

"I hate you mother, beacause you left me alone in this palace. In this lonely palace.  "

......