Haru is Tuesday

Haru and One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was dilligently wiping every spot on the counter as his bestfriend, Woo Jihoo began cleaning the espresso machine. His body was still tingling because he didn't say anything to his other barista nor has he posted the picture of the idol in his cafe, after reading the autographed Timeslip album by Hyukjae, he couldn't bring himself to post that picture because it had said that Hyukjae trusted him! And he didn't want to take advantage of that trust and he didn't want Hyukjae to think that Donghae was only using him for advertisement, no — his cafe was already doing great, with or without Hyukjae's influence. 

"What's up with you? You've been cleaning the same spot for about 15 minutes now." Jihoo said as he raised a brow at his boss slash bestfriend since highschool, clearly weirded out with the other's actions. Donghae sighed as he sat down on the chair that was near the cash register, "I need to tell you something, Jihoo-ah." He said as he gestured the man to come closer, the interested shrugged and went closer to the fidgeting man as he took out his phone.

Jihoo squinted his eyes before Donghae handed the phone over. As Jihoo eyed the photo, his small eyes turned big as he recognized the neon hair anywhere, "Lee Hyukjae was here?!" He exclaimed, almost throwing Donghae's phone away. Donghae nodded, "He was, and I gave him your Timeslip album, he told me he'd come back with Yesung-ssi since the older man liked cafes." He said as he saw his bestfriend stiffen at the mention of Yesung. Jihoo looked at Donghae with an unreadable expression before he broke out into hissy fits of unmanly squeals as he threw himself at the bulkier man.

"Yesung? My husband? My beautiful Aesong! Here?!" Jihoo gushed into Donghae's shoulder. Donghae chuckled at Jihoo's reaction, he knew that this man would probably get on his knees when Yesung comes through the door and beg the singer to marry him, which kinda made Donghae nervous, because seriously, Jihoo was weird. "Yah. If they come here, you better act normal! You don't want to scare them away. No marry me Yesung! No screaming at their faces! and most specially no getting on your knees in front of Yesung asking him if you could him off, Arasso?!" Donghae reprimanded him beforehand, Jihoo pouted, "You're no fun Hae!" his bestfriend said jokingly as he took the rag from the counter and continued on with his work. Donghae rolled his eyes, he wouldn't risk this opportunity!

After that short interaction, Haru became busy with customers that the two bestfriends didn't even know that it was already 6pm, and still no Hyukjae nor Yesung. Donghae pouted dejectedly as he eyed the entrance of the cafe, waiting for a tennis ball to come through it. Jihoo came back as one of the last 2 customers had left their table already. "I thought he told you they'd come back today?" Jihoo asked with a frown. Donghae sighed before shrugging, "He said today or another day. They're probably busy with work or taping right now." He explained. Jihoo shook his head, "Yesung is free today. He was on Twitter live a while go complaining that he was bored and had nothing to do." he said as he took out his phone to check out Yesung's live again. "Go check, I need to go to the restroom." Donghae said as he left the counter.

As Jihoo took out his phone, the bell dinged — signalling an arrival of a customer. He pocketed his phone and looked up to the entrance, his eyes widened at the sight of Yesung taking a selca by the mirror, followed by a neon haired man who Jihoo knew by fanboy heart, Eunhyuk. He was probably sweating buckets when the said man walked up to the counter with that signature gummy smile of his, "Hello! Donghae's not here?" Hyukjae asked kindly, Jihoo cleared his throat and straightened his back as he gave a charming smile. "He's in the restroom for a while, Eunhyuk-ssi. Would you like to order now?" The barista asked calmly even if his eyes kept darting from Hyukjae to Yesung who was still busy taking pictures. 

The action didn't go unnoticed to the idol as he saw the other barista blushing as he gazed at Yesung, "So...You're the bestfriend?" Hyukjae asked with a grin as he leaned on the counter. Jihoo blinked before he could answer Donghae was already back, "Yah, Jihoo-ah I want some tacos, should we get-" He stopped in the middle of his sentence as his eyes landed on the figure that he had been wanting to see since yesterday. "E-Eunhyuk-ssi!" Donghae exclaimed before bowing 90 degrees to the idol. Hyukjae blushed slightly before giving the other barista a smile, "H-Hello, Donghae-ssi." Hyukjae greeted the other with a shallow bow. Jihoo raised a brow at the small interaction as he raised a brow at his bestfriend. 

"Wah! You're right, Hyukkie! This cafe's ambiance is really nice! Very minimalist." Yesung suddenly commented as he walked towards the other idol. Hyukjae grinned at his eccentric hyung's compliment while Donghae's brain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter