2. blue phone case and matcha

love and hatred

Currently walking on the streets, the taller girl was just all silent while the other is talking about her crushes and all.

 

Literally this woman beside her is just all about girls. Pretty girls to be specific.

 

Yujin can't blame her best friend (other best friend) Hyewon though, all those chicks are beautiful as .

 

Not to mention, Hyewon is included to the list. She is one of those popular girls in the campus. It's obvious that men and women want her too.

 

Hyewon has a record of 16 ex-girlfriends.

 

But, Yujin can't relate. She has no crushes nor girlfriends or whatever. She's just there walking along with her friend and listening without a word.

 

She doesn't need one anyways.

 

Just smile and nod y'all.

 

"I wanna sleep." Yujin's words finally made its way to Hyewon's ears, entering her brain and processing it, halting her walk in the process.

 

"You what?" The older asked, feeling kinda annoyed.

 

"I want to go home and sleep." Yujin spoke again. Not feeling anything at the moment.

 

Hyewon just sighed.

 

" you."

 

"I love you too, Hyewon."

 

The older yet shorter woman pulled her own hair out of frustration. She really can't with Yujin.

 

"Yena's is waiting for you, so you better hurry up or else I won't buy you matcha ice cream."

 

Hyewon got no choice but to use that card or Yujin. She badly needs Yujin to come with her or else Yena will kick her .

 

Yeah sure, Hyewon is a strong woman. But Yena is on a whole new level. A lot stronger than her.

 

And when Hyewon said a lot, she means it.

 

She suddenly cringed while remembering Yena's punch on her arm. A bruise she got took her a week for it to heal.

 

Yujin just scoffed, "Matcha ice cream? At this kind of weather?" she asked with an are-you-ing-serious kind of tone.

 

Hyewon gulped.

 

"Y-yeah." She's nervous but she badly hopes the younger will take the bait.

 

It's now or never.

 

"I'm in."

 

Hyewon ing screamed deep inside because of happiness and victory.

 

Yujin who is wearing a wide smile, puts her arm on the older's shoulder.

 

"Now let's go, shall we?"

 

And so here they are, at a restaurant and are searching for a certain duck like human named Choi ing Yena.

 

And this woman is Yujin's best friend number one who eats loudly and messily. Speaking of the duck, they finally saw her munching on her food at the table.

 

The two just shook their heads at the sight.

 

Of course that Yena is already eating without them. What did they expect from her anyway?

 

"So what goes on with your life?" Hyewon asked first since she knows Yujin doesn't like to talk that much.

 

"Mfgh? I jufght thgh twofgh—"

 

"Swallow your food first before speaking Yena please you're disgusting." Yujin scolded her. The two newcomers gave her some time to finish so they waited.

 

Yena is finally ready to talk and she opened to speak, "So uhmm—"

 

"Wait, buy me matcha ice cream first, Kwangbae."

 

"Alright alright."

 

Hyewon stood up and bought some ice cream for her favorite friend (don't let Yena see this or else she's screwed)

 

Yena was just sitting silently with her signature pouting lips because she was interrupted.

 

"Here." Hyewon came immediately and handed Yujin the newly bought matcha ice cream. The latter ate it immediately.

 

"So what was it again?" Hyewon asked for the second time, not minding the kid beside her happily devouring her favorite food.

 

Yena bit her lower lip, feeling kinda nervous because of something. And she felt like her friends deserve to know.

 

Hyewon noticed Yena became fidgety ever since they stepped inside this restaurant. And it's kinda weird seeing the duck eat less food than the usual.

 

"I think I'm in love." She dropped the bomb at last. She saw how Hyewon was stoned from her position and how Yujin almost fell from her seat (she almost let go of the cup she was holding).

 

"You what!?" Yujin asked loudly. Gaining attention of everyone inside the damn restaurant. Shades of pink instantly appeared on her cheeks.

 

Everyone is now looking at her and she felt embarrassed.

 

"Who's the lucky girl?" Hyewon also asked as she grabs the untouched burger in front of Yena and took a bite.

 

"I don't know her name yet though..." Yena is pouting again. She's sulking.

 

As the two were talking about girls and relationships, Yujin just silently fished out her phone and decided to play some games.

 

It's clear that she's uninterested in their topic.

 

Her phone with a blue phone case was shining. Waiting for the owner to use it.

 

And so she did.

 

Yujin thinks she needs to buy another blue phone case since the one she's currently using is getting old.