Roses for Rosie

Ladies and Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl in a caramel hair was sitting in the center of her black bridgewater style sofa and playing with her guitar it seems like she was starting to play a song. Later on the girl starts to sing.

Rosé:

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* " That was a nice song sweetheart."

A man with an average height wearing a gray shirt in the inside and a black coat on the outside and pants compliments Rosé after she sings. It was Kim Seok-jin. He gave her a sweet kiss in the lips, the sweetest and most romantic one.

"How was our baby Aria? Does she cry all day?" Seok-jin

"Nah. I sing her her favorite lullaby." Rosé said as she start to serve her husband the lunch that she cooked.

"Aria will turn one soon, what do you think is cutest theme for a party?" Rosé asked as she lean on her husbands shoulders and insert her right on his left arm caressing his biceps.

"Trolls? Frozen? Toy Story? what do you want? Seok-jin asked after swallowing the food that he ate.

"Frozen? I think it's pretty and cute for Aria." Rosé said.

Later on, Secretary Lee arrived holding some flowers. Someone just sent a bouquet of red roses for Rosé.

"I'm sorry to bother you President Kim but someone just sent a bouquet of roses for the woman of this hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter