Busan

Love Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...why Busan?....” Yoongi heard Yoonna was talking on her phone with her door opened as he walked past. “…I was thinking of inviting you for dinner…”. Yoonna must be talking to Jungkook. “…Does that mean Jungkook went to Busan with Jimin and Taehyung?...” Yoongi thought to himself. He thought Jimin wanted the break to help Soomin but why did he go to Busan instead. “..wait a minute... did Soomin move to Busan?...” just out of curiosity he was just thinking about it. “…it’s okay…I’ll just see you when you returned…wait!...stay away from girls over there!...” Yoongi heard his sister giving a warning to Jungkook. Yoonna put away the phone looking so upset. Yoongi stood at her door frame “..is everything alright Yoonna?....” “..oppa…” the older man walked in and sat on her bed “..you looked upset…is it because of that punk?...what did he do this time?....” “…nothing ..oppa…it’s just..maybe it’s just…” then Yoonna started sobbing “..hey..hey…don’t cry…” “..he went to Busan without telling me…maybe he’s meeting some other pretty girls there..” “…..hey…my sister is more beautiful…” Yoongi wrapped his arms around the crying girl “…you are beautiful…don’t worry…Jungkook will not that stupid to betray you…” “..you think so?...” Yoongi nodded his head “..if he hurt you..I’ll be the first to break his limbs….”. “…oppa….I just miss him…he’s been busy previously then he took a break but going away with s….” Yoonna complained. “…he’ll be back…don’t worry…”.

 

…three days later…

 

“..hyung…I’m going back to Seoul today….Yoonna..probably mad at me..because I didn’t tell her…” “..idiot!..why didn’t you tell her?..” Taehyung scolded him “…just go now…before she dump you…” “..I’m sorry noona…for leaving so soon…” “..it’s okay..Jungkook..you should be worried leaving your girlfriend behind…go!...”. The maknae who was already had his back pack on exited the apartment. “..silly boy…he could’ve just said it ..if he didn’t want to come…” Taehyung muttered. “….he just didn’t want to disappoint you two….” Soomin said as if answering the puzzle.

 

Jungkook : “…are you at home?...”

Jungkook : “…baby…can you please answer my call..look I’m sorry…for not telling you…”

 

Yoonna been ignoring Jungkook’s call and text messages. “..why isn’t she picking up my call?...” Jungkook made his way to the Min’s mention. “..I don’t care if I’ll be kicked out….”. He pressed the bell. After a few rings the big solid door opened revealing the old butler. “…annyong haseyo!...I’m miss Yoonna’s friend..is she home?...” “..oohh..Mr Jeon Jungkook…please come in…” “..who is it Uncle?....” Yoonna’s voice could be heard from the corridor. “…Miss Yoonna…Mr Jeon Jungkook is here to see you….” Yoonna’s eyes widened “..what?!...” she start panicking. Before she could move another step Jungkook already stepped inside the receiving area. “…Yoonna…” he called softly. “…Miss Yoonna why don’t you just bring Mr Jeon inside…”. The girl led him to the back yard of the house. Once they were sitting down on “….I thought you are in Busan…” she said without looking. “…I just got back…alone…”. “….why?..you could have just stayed there until your break is over…” she was about to say more but was stopped when Jungkook put his hands on her lips “…I miss you…and I’m sorry for not telling you before I left…”. His hands moved to hold her clasped hands. Yoonna stared at their intwined fingers “…baby..please..forgive me…don’t be mad…Jimin hyung took us to visit noona…” then he stopped when he realized he was not to say anything. Yoonna looked at him “…Unnie has moved to Busan?...” “..sshh..I’m not supposed to say this…but yes…”. “..really?...since when?...” “..I’m not sure but probably a few months back…”.

 

“….am I forgiven now?...” Jungkook asked holding her by the shoulder. Yoonna nodded her head “..I’m sorry too for being mad….”. Jungkook pulled her into an embrace. “..where are your parents?...” he asked “….out…probably at the golf club…” she answered. “..Yoongi hyung?...” “..his studio as usual….his life is so dull…stuck in the studio all the time…”. “….poor hyung…maybe he hasn’t got over noona….” Jungkook told her. “…I don’t know….but he never say anything…especially with eomma he will just do what is told…”. “…baby..I’m just wondering…about us…” Jungkook looked at with worried eyes “..speaking about us…yes..eomma wants me to bring you to dinner…and I’m hoping to do it soon…before your come back…”. “..sure…when?...” Jungkook answered without hesitation. “…what about this coming Thursday?..can you make it?..”. “..don’t worry I’ll make time…for you…” the later pinched her nose.

 

“….Jungkook?...what are you doing here?...I thought you are on your break?...” Yoongi met Jungkook in his way out “….I just got back hyung….I’m sorry that I came here…I'm just worried  aboutYoonna…she was pretty upset with me…” “…I bet she was…is everything okay now?...” the younger smiled “..yes..hyung…thank you…” “…I’ll kill you if you hurt her….”. “..oppa!...you are back early…” Yoonna appeared ready to join Jungkook to go out. “….where are you two going?...” he asked when he saw his sister in her jacket. “…just for a drink….do you want to join us?...” “..you go ahead kid!...I’m tired..I want to go to sleep…have fun!...”. Yoongi left them as he walked past them.

 

 

 

…..meanwhile in Busan….

 

Jimin and Taehyung left when Soomin only bid them goodbye at the apartment. “…noona..if anything just call me…okay…I’m so worried you’ll be on your own with the baby….” “…don’t worry…Jimin…I’ll be fine…I’m still on my maternity leave…”.The younger wrapped his arms around her “..take care ..noona…and kiss the little baby in Soomin’s arms. “..you too..little one…”. “..oohhh.I like Yoon Soo already..I’m going to miss him…” Taehyung said holding the baby’s small hand. “..bye noona..take care….”. The door was closed and Soomin stood all alone in the apartment then stared down at her baby. “…my baby…my beautiful baby..eomma..will take care of you….” She placed him in his crib and she flopped down her self on the chair next to it “..I miss you Yoongi…what should I do…I’m so scared….” Then she cried letting out a soft sobbings.

 

….dinner with Jeon Jungkook…

 

“…eomma..appa…Jungkook is here….” “..annyong hamshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter