Dream

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

5 minutes later

 

“Here are your orders.” Sooyoung said as she laid the orders on the table.

 

Jessica just kept her gaze at Sooyoung who is busy placing the drinks and cakes on the table.

 

“Enjoy.” Sooyoung said after she’s done.

 

“Thank you, Sooyoung-unnie!” Krystal said excitingly. Jessica just smiled.

 

“I’ll leave you two then.” Sooyoung said and left the table. Jessica just followed her with her gaze.

 

“You miss her, don’t you?” Krystal suddenly asked, taking her sister to look at her.

 

“Don’t you, Unnie?” Krystal asked again.

 

“Yeah.” Jessica softly said as she took a sip of her drinks.

 

“But what happened between you two, Unnie?” Krystal asked softly. She saw her sister closed her eyes slowly, and stayed quiet for a moment as if reminiscing.

 

“Babe, I got an offer in the city. They want me to stay there for good if I accept it.” Jessica reminisced.

 

“Unnie?” Jessica was brought back to her senses when she heard her sister called her name. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her sister sadly.

 

“Life.” She whispered. “Life happened.” She added and continued sipping her drink.

 

“Jessica?” She heard her name called. Jessica looked at the caller. She smiled when she realized who it was.

 

“Yuri!” She greeted her old friend and hugged each other.

 

“It’s been a while, isn’t it?” Yuri asked. “Oh hi, Krystal.” She added and hugged Krystal as well. Krystal smiled and hugged her back. Yuri sat with them.

 

“So how’s everything? It’s good that you could home for the holidays.” Yuri said.

 

“Yeah. Everything has been pretty busy lately. I mean, there’s a lot of work. I really needed this holiday.” Jessica replied.

 

“Yeah. I mean look at you. You are now one of the most sought models in our country.” Yuri laughingly said.

 

“Yeah. Can you believe it? Who would have thought.” Jessica shyly said.

 

“But not wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter