Two

Dangerous Woman

Minhyuk stopped his tracks in front of the huge door to the mansion’s master bedroom and took a deep breath before knocking on the door 3 times, “Choi-hwijangnim, you called for me?”

After a few seconds, the door was opened, revealing the CEO in her bath robe, indicating that she had just finished taking a bath. “Come in, I have to get dressed first.” She commanded before leaving behind a startled Minhyuk and disappear behind her walk-in wardrobe’s door. 

Uh, that was embarrassing. Huh? Yah, Kang Minhyuk! Get a grip on yourself! Minhyuk shook his head and took a deep breath before proceeding into the room. He waited on the balcony, getting lost with the night breeze as he glanced far at the distant city of Seoul.

“Do you want to die of hypothermia? It’s freezing out here,” Moonyoung’s raspy voice startled him again, knocking him from his trance. Minhyuk turned to the lady at the balcony door and bowed slightly, keeping his professional demeanour, “Jwesonghamnida, hwijangnim. Why did you need to see me?”

“Drop the honorifics already when we’re on our own. It’s not like we don’t know each other,” Moonyoung scoffed as she sat down on her hammock, leaving Minhyuk gawked again by her words. With amusement on written all over her face, she continued, “Kang Minhyuk. Cryptology major. A who was making a fool out of himself for a girl who-”

“I think that’s quite enough, Go Moonyoung. What do you want?” Minhyuk’s tone changed completely, staring coldly at the young lady. She looked amused even more seeing this side of her new chief bodyguard.

“You,” Moonyoung said, staring directly at the guy in front of her and smiled not-so-innocently as she continued, “isn’t it obvious, Kang Minhyuk?”

“Then, you’ll have me,” Kang Minhyuk whispered with his gaze on the floor, avoiding Moonyoung, but as he raise his head and looked straight at her, his eyes spoke nothing but coldness and scoffed, “if that’s what you expected for me to say, that’s anyone but me, Go Moonyoung.”

Minhyuk stood up and fixed his coat, “If that is all, I’ll be on my duty.” He bowed at the CEO and started walking towards the door.

“Kang Minhyuk,” Moonyoung called, stopping Minhyuk off his tracks before looking at the chief bodyguard, “I will have everything I want,” she said, with a confident look in her eyes. She noticed the latter let out a sigh before he continued walking. And now I want you. One way or another, I will get you.

|=======|

“Kang Minhyuk! Is it true you’re dating Moon Gayoung?” Yoonji asked from afar as they saw him walking by their table. The latter didn’t stop his steps and continued walking, completely ignoring her. “Yah, Kang Minhyuk! Aish , that jerk. Is he deaf or something? Maybe it’s just rumor, Moonyoung-ah.”

“Aniya, I need to hear it from himself,” Moonyoung stood up from her seat and ran towards Minhyuk and grabbed his hand, making him turn to face her. “Tell me, it’s not true.”

Monhyuk slowly pulled away his hand from Moonyoung’s hand, and said apologetically, “Mianhae, Moonyoung. Gayoung is my girlfriend now.”

Before Minhyuk can walk away, Moonyoung said firmly, “Aniya, it’s Go Moonyoung who supposed to be your girlfriend. Me, not her,” as she finished her words, she pulled Minhyuk’s collar and kissed the latter on his lips by surprise. Then, they heard books fell on to the ground. You see, Moon Gayoung, he’s mine.

*hwijangnim - Female CEO