WTF Hyewon! (Hyewon x Eunbi)

Iz*one's One Shot Collection Story

Girlxgirl

 

Hyewon like Eunbi and she know the older girl love her too. So she decided to confess to the older girl. But instead of asking her out she asked something else.

 

" I love you, so let's ," Hyewon realised what she was saying. She want to apologise but before she can do that she got a slap on her face.

 

Eunbi's face is turning red, after slapping her, she left angrily.

 

Chaewon was there to witness Hyewon's confession.

 

" Wow, so brave of you Kwangbae," she teasing the older girl.

 

Hyewon glaring at Chaewon.
" Oh shut up,"

 

Chaewon laugh and start telling the other girls about what happened.

 

Once she got into their dorm the other girls keep teasing her and Eunbi is nowhere to be seen. 

 

" If you're looking for Eunbi, she was at the other dorm," it's Yena. 

 

Hyewon nodded but she don't have any courage to talk with Eunbi right now. She literally mess up for the big time for now. 





" Hey stop laughing," Hyewon snapped at Chaeyeon. She asked Chaeyeon to come there to talk with her not to laugh at her.

 

" Seriously? You asked Eunbi unnie that?" Chaeyeon laughed again. 

 

" It's slipped, I don't know why I said that," 

 

" She was there with Sakuchan, don't worry too much, she like you Kwangbae, I'm pretty sure she was only embarrassed that you asked her in front of Chaewon,"

 

" B-but what if she hate me now?" 

 

Chaeyeon shake her head. 
" No, she won't, I told you she like you too,"

 

" I know that, but...."

 

" Hey, just talk to her later, I'll handle the kids here, we will go out, you can get this whole dorm today so you better settle it out before we back,"

 

Hyewon look at Chaeyeon and give a small smile. She know Chaeyeon is always reliable person. 

 

Chaeyeon get up and go to the living room. 
" Let's go out," she announced. 

 

" Where? " it's Yujin. 

 

" Amusement park, my treat, "

Yujin and Yena jump excitedly not only happy that they will go out but also because they don't need to pay any penny. 

 

" Goodluck Hye!" Chaeyeon and Yena shouted before leaving the dorm. 

 

Now, only Hyewon was in the dorm. Then, she heard the front door was opened and she know that was Eunbi. 

 

She don't know how to face her yet. Eunbi come to their room and lay on her bed while playing with her phone ignoring the foodie there. 

 

Hyewon sigh and decided to head out to get some fresh air. But, as she taking a step Eunbi call her. 

" Where are you going?" her voice are so soft. 

 

" Err, I-I'm heading out," 

 

She hummed and not questioning her further. Hyewon reach the knob but once again Eunbi stop her. 

 

" Aren't you going to explain anything?" 

 

There, Hyewon turn slowly facing the older girl. She gulp when her eyes meet with Eunbi's. 

" I---

 

She can't let out any words, it's stuck. Hyewon take a deep breath before start talking again. 

" Look I'm sorry, I don't mean it, please don't misunderstanding me, "

 

Eunbi raised her left eyebrow and crossed her arms. 

" So, the confession don't mean anything?" 

 

" No,no,no the confession, I mean it, b-but the part not," she explained, she kinda nervous right now as she feel Eunbi's gaze on her. 

 

" Okay,"

 

" Okay?" Hyewon don't quite understand the situation right now. Do Eunbi forgive her or accept her confession? 

 

Eunbi nodded, she get up and walk to her, her arms are still crossed. Eunbi look straight to Hyewon's eyes. 

 

" I like you too," she said casually. 

 

Hyewon's eyes become wided as she heard it. 
" WHAT? You like me too?" 

 

" Yes. Hey, don't pretend like you don't noticed it," 

 

Hyewon smiled widely and cupped Eunbi's face using her both hands. 

 

" I love you," she said sincerely. 

 

" I love you too , but please stop squeezing my cheeks,"

 

" Ah," realising her action, she quickly removed her hands.

 

Eunbi just chuckled at the sight and put her arms around Hyewon's nape. 


" So, we're official now, why not you kiss me?" she said. 

 

Making Hyewon to gulp with that question. 
" Can I? "

 

Eunbi give a little nodded then Hyewon pull Eunbi by the waist and close the gap between them. Hyewon kissed Eunbi carefully, sweetly and passionately. They pull away later, both gasping for air. 

 

Hyewon then pull her into a hug. 
" So, do you mean it when you said you want to me?" Eunbi asked. 

 

Hyewon let out a nervous laugh. 
" W-well, not really, but if you allow me then I'll gladly accept it," 

 

" Ya!" Eunbi pinch Hyewon's arm. 

Hyewon only laugh with her girlfriend's action.