The White Falcon

impromptu
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Get. OFF. ME! I SWEAR I'LL ROAST THOSE BASTARDS ALIVE!"

Two laser runes were casted, big blue circles floated left and right. It was aimed at a certain white winged Falconfolk with her fellow guardian holding the tank position. The two of them managed to dodged the rays. However, the albino falconfolk stepped on a landmine and immediately got caught in the explosion. She managed to shield herself with her wings before bouncing a few meters from her original position.

"THOSE S ARE OBVIOUSLY CHEATING! WHY DON'T THE REFEREE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!"

And so the curses continued to roll down Miyawaki Sakura's tongue like when your have mastered your alphabet learning book. She was being dragged down by two people, her juniors that she met in the last few months which had became her bestest dorks (re: bestfriend).

"Yah! Kkura unnie! Stop! We're at magic neutral area!" It was Jo Yuri, a final year mage apprentice, the ace of wind rune caster, who was pulling Sakura's by the left arm.

Sakura's right arm were secured by none other than Kim Minju, also a final year mage apprentice specialized in enhancement rune caster. "Unnie! You just got released from a detention period literally this morning! You'll really be expelled if you got another warnings from the school!"

Hearing that, Sakura forced herself to repress her anger as well as stopping herself from trashing on spot. She would not give a damn if she left a huge dent on the ground she was standing. They were at the audience seat of an old and relatively empty Mock Battle Ground in the campus area. Once her juniors had loosened their grip, Sakura sat back on the audience seat, clearly plotting a way to deal with those cheaters.

Looking at the battle arena, the half-elf had to admit that Chaeyeon's opponents were quite skillfull.

Due to the feather difference that Chaeyeon had, she avoid using her true form at any cost in battle.

XXX

It was a three against two mock battle wherein the larger numbers belonged to Chayeon's opponent. Another second tier hydroblast was aimed by the opponent's side and sadly the only ally that was supposed to be the tank for the albinic falcon's team could not intercept or properly make a great wall to block it.

"What a USELESS, ROTTEN, MANDRAKE ROOTS! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU FLAYING YOUR SHIELD IN THE AIR FOR, YOU IDIOT?"

The fight was never fair to begin with and that water blast was a sure cause for the defeat of Chaeyeon's team. The pink haired half-elf lost her cool once more before dashing to the battle team waiting rooms. While gritting her teeth, she had added the tank guardian-apprentice idiot to be thrown into her torture list right after she had done dealing with the three cheating bastards.

Like the usual, Sakura ignored pairs of curious eyes lingering on her as she continued to get to her destination. Sakura was mad... no, she was BEYOND furious the moment she heard the news that a certain albino falconfolk was challenging a higher rank guardian apprentice. Surely, the mage apprentice genius could tell that the rumor was false. As in, the albinic falc

Please log in to read the full chapter