All Hell Breaks Loose: Let the Battle Begin

The J Agents

**SNSD VS 2NE1**

“Unnie,” Minzy cheerfully said.  CL looked at the maknae.  “Why don’t we just get a quick introduction?  I wanna learn the names of the people who we’ll kill.  Papa YG would be happy, wouldn’t he?”  CL nodded with a slight laugh.

“Hello, Girls Generation,” CL said.  SNSD got into position.  “Let me introduce myself.  I am 2NE1’s leader, CL.  The red head is Bom unnie, the chestnut haired girl is Dara unnie, and our maknae is Minzy.”  Bom cheerfully smiled and waved.  Dara waved with both hands at SNSD.

“I don’t give two s about it,” Taeyeon growled at CL.  CL smirked back at Taeyeon.  “We don’t give a damn about you guys.  But if you insist, we’ll have a stupid introduction.  I’m Taeyeon, leader of the Girls’ Generation.  These are my girls Tiffany, Jessica, and Sunny.”  Sunny pushed her blonde bangs out of her face, Tiffany glared straight at Dara, and Jessica flipped her long hair over her shoulders.  “Aii, intro’s over.  And I’ll shoot first.”  With that, Taeyeon whipped out her gun and took aim right at Minzy.  But Taeyeon, who was in full rage, missed.  To add to her frustration, Minzy laughed.

“You really , Taeyeon-ssi!” Minzy said through her giggles.  Taeyeon scowled and took another shot.  “Oh, hey!  You missed again, er!”  CL stepped up to Taeyeon so they were two feet away.

“Leadah, huh?” CL said as she glared at Taeyeon.  “Then I’m your opponent, .  Leader against leader.  And if you going to shoot first, I guess you’re it.”  With that, she ran off down the corridor and yelled back, “Bommie unnie!  You, Dara unnie and Minzy take care of those other girls!  I’m takin’ their leader!”  Taeyeon dashed after her.

“You guys, don’t fail me!” Taeyeon screeched at her members.  “Beat their asses!”  Tiffany, Sunny, and Jessica nodded and the six girls went into fight.

**F(X) & FEI VS 4MINUTE**

Fei looked back at where Taeyeon and CL had disappeared to.  CL had worry written all over her face but still had a determined smirk on her face.  Taeyeon was raging mad as she aimlessly shot in CL’s direction.  Was she afraid for the other 2NE1 members?  What she worried about herself? 

“Feifei,” Luna muttered.  Fei looked at Luna.  “Don’t get caught up with what’s going on over there.  Focus on the opponent in front of us!”  f(x) and Fei were off to face 4minute. 

“Well, well, well,” Hyuna chuckled.  “If it isn’t Miss Fei!  We have been searching for you for nearly two years!  And now we meet.  How lovely.”

“Are you their leader?” Victoria snarled.  “If you are, Imma beat your sorry right now!”  Hyuna shook her head.

“What scary approach.  I am not their leader, but Jihyun unnie is.” Hyuna said with her y smirk.  “Unnie, I think this chick wanna mess with you.”  Jihyun laughed as she went to stand next to Hyuna.

“Good day, f(x),” Jihyun said.  “I’m guessing you are Song Victoria?  Delighted to meet you.  And is that Sulli and Luna?  Pleasure to meet you all.”  The fact that Jihyun knew them all was quite frightening.  “My Hyuna here is an excellent hacker.  Don’t need you guys to steal my oxygen by introducing yourselves.  We already know.  But, you don’t know us.  I am Jihyun, you already know Hyuna, maknae Sohyun, you know Jiyun and that girl over there is Gayoon.”  Out of nowhere, Sulli shot right at Jihyun.  “Omo, trying to kill me already?”

“SHUT UP!” Sulli screamed.  “We don’t need your endless stupid ranting!  I wanna get this job cleanly done and getting the outta here.  Can’t stand es like you.”  Sulli aimed again, but this time she didn’t miss.

**TVXQ, JONGHYUN, & JUNHO VS BIGBANG**

“Aw,” Youngbae whined.  Jiyong looked at the mohawked boy.  “My Dara is so far away from me!  Why couldn’t we fight side by side?”  Daesung chuckled and looked at how Minzy was doing.   “Dara can’t get hurt.  When we’re done here, I’m going to my Dara.”

“Minzy is doing great too,” murmured Daesung.  “That’s good to see in the maknae.”

“Guys,” Jiyong muttered.  “Let’s focus on our opponent.  So as leader, I’m going to greet you.  Hello, I’m G Dragon.  Y’all know TOP, the shortie there is Taeyang and the blonde one is D- Lite.  Can I get your names?”

Jaejoong hesitantly stated, “I’m Hero, my brothers are Xiah and Bling Bling.  This guy here is our ally, Lee Junho.”

“Interesting,” TOP mused with a smile.  “All J Agents, or at least you all have J Agent blood.  Let’s spill it, shall we?”  TOP took aim and Jaejoong, but Xiah reacted faster.  TOP’s gun was blown of his hand.  “You have a nice aim there, Xiah.  Let’s hope you keep it up and amuse us.”

“I hope we amuse you, but not too much!” Xiah hollered.  Jonghyun pulled his gun out as well and Junho flipped out a switch blade.

“Aigoo,” Daesung said with a half-smile.  “It’s already amusingly interesting.”

**SUPER JUNIOR, KAI, JUNSU VS BEAST**

“I was kind of hoping we’d face Beast,” Heechul said with an amused face.  “It would be an amazing experience for Kai since he’s new.  Wouldn’t it, Kai?”  Kai smiled and nodded.  Junsu had an unfathomable glare towards Beast.

“Ho hum,” Doojoon said.  “So the little guy is Kai, huh?  Well can we get the others’ names?”

“I’m Leeteuk,” the SuJu leader said as he brought himself to full height.  “These are my boys Siwon, Heechul, and Donghae.  You already guessed Kai and this J Agent is Junsu.”  Leeteuk looked straight back at Doojoon.  “Let me hear your names since you asked for ours.”

“I guess we have to,” sighed Doojoon.  “I am Doojoon.  This is Hyunseung, but you all already know.  This little master mind.  My other boys are Kikwang, Dongwoon, Yoseob, and I think Junsu already knows Junhyung.  So the intro is cleared.  I have no time to waste.”  With that, Doojoon lunged straight on right to Leeteuk and flipped out a pocketknife.  “Good bye, Super Junior leader.”

**G.NA & SE7EN VS BOA, JIA, & JAY**

“This isn’t an even amount,” G.Na said with a smirk.  “Oh well, I guess it’s only fair since BoA-ssi is stuck with two little children.  One who is too weak to fight and another who’s protecting his sister.  I guess it’ll be fair.”  BoA scowled.

“DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO THESE CHILDREN LIKE THAT!” BoA screamed.  “G.Na, off.  You too, Dongwook!”  Se7en put his hands in the air.

“Damn,” he said with a chuckle.  “Didn’t know you already knew my birth name.  Well, I can’t expect less from SM’s top agent for 10 years.  You seem so attached to these children.  What do they mean to you, BoA-ssi?  Hmm?  I don’t think you really have a reason to protect them.  Like seriously, YOU came out.  If YOU came out, you have a more personal reason than to just merely help out Mr. Park Jinyoung.”

“That’s my personal reason,” BoA snarled. “It doesn’t concern your nosy .”

“BoA-ssi…” Jia weakly croaked.  She tried standing up and grabbed one of Jay’s guns.  “I can do it.  Don’t look too concerned to help out the J Agency.”  She weakly drew up her gun and aimed straight towards G.Na and Se7en.  “I let down my team too much, I can’t let down an allying team either.  I’ll fight till I die!”  Jia pulled back her trigger.

**STEPPING OUT OF ALL THESE SERIES OF FIGHTS I don’t want to cry by writing down the dialogue.  You can put dialogue sound effects yourself.  I’m not… yeah I’m going to cry while writing this.  Enjoy reading? No I’m going to cry because of the deaths….  This is all description.  I don’t care that my paragraphs are ridiculously long.  Deal with it.**

Screaming and chaos echoing through the halls of the Cube’s department.  Blood spilled over the halls.  The three SNSD and remaining 2NE1 members were near fainting.  Their energies were at low.  Their skills matched equally.  Jessica took one final bullet at Bom.  It was enough to take out the beautiful 2NE1 member.  One down, three to go.  Enraged that the eldest member was killed, Minzy lunged right at Jessica with a blade but Tiffany stood in front and got slit in the throat.  Daesung looked at the youngest YG Family member who was now in tears and rage, abandoned his battle with Xiah and ran to Minzy’s side.  Xiah saw this as a chance to assist his brothers.  When Daesung left, TOP looked up and was distracted.  That gave Jaejoong a chance to take aim at TOP.  It only took a second and TOP fell to the ground.  Youngbae and Jiyong decided to retreat and assist Daesung.  Without thinking twice, Youngbae shot without looking behind him.  Xiah screamed in pain before falling to the floor.  Jiyong did the same and hit Junho, who fell in silence.  Jonghyun and Jaejoong, pained seeing their ally and brother hit, struggled to keep up.  Youngbae saw Jonghyun taking careful aim towards Dara, who was mourning in crying over Bom’s dead body.  Youngbae took one huge leap and grabbed Dara.  He hugged her close as the two rolled across the floor.  In that mess while rolling, Jaejoong pulled the trigger on both of them.  Dara, with fear and worry in her eyes, looked at Youngbae who was gasping for air.  She coughed up blood all of his jacket and curled in his arms.  He held her close and his eyes rolled back. 

Victoria was unaware that Gayoon was lurking and taking aim straight towards her.  Victoria was too occupied trying to keep Hyuna away from Fei.  Luna kept her eye on Gayoon and right when Victoria was about to get hit, Luna pushed Victoria away and was hit instead.  Not enough to kill Luna, but her arm was injured.  Fei ran to her aid and Sulli, with no expression, shot Gayoon when Gayoon’s guard was down.  Sulli cussed under her breath and looked at Jihyun who was facing off with Victoria.  Jihyun and Victoria aimed at each other, muttered under their breaths and pulled the trigger. It was hard to see who took the bullet at first, but Sulli fell first and then Jihyun.  Victoria screamed as she saw Sulli collapse onto the cold tiles of the floor.  Luna grabbed Fei’s arm and started running towards where Jonghyun was.  Victoria, in rage, shot aimlessly but shot Jiyun and Sohyun in the arm and stomach.  She ran to catch up with the others.

When Kai saw Victoria raging, he was alarmed.  SM people were falling fast.  He looked back at his battle.  Junsu was struggling.  Bombs are his specialty, not blades of guns.  He couldn’t put a bomb without hurting other people.  He crawled to the side and glanced at everyone that was fighting Beast.  Yoseob saw Junsu and his weak point and smirked.  Yoseob teasingly shot Junsu in the arm and leg.  After spitting at him, he went back and tried getting at Kai.  Junsu threw a smoke bomb in the middle of clearing.  He yelled at Super Junior and Kai to make their escape.  Leeteuk looked back at Junsu who was still not moving and saw in horror that Junsu planted bomb all over the area.  Siwon started to run back but Donghae pulled him back.  Heechul yelled Junsu’s name but Junsu just smiled.  Beast, still in confusion scrambled around trying to find where Junsu was.  The bombs finally went off and the entire hall was destroyed and that section of the floor sunk to the floor below.  The only ones who got out in time were Doojoon, Junhyung, and Hyunseung.

G.Na and BoA were evenly matched.  G.Na wiped the sweat from her forehead and blood also was stained on her hand.  BoA clutched her bleeding arm.  Both women ran at each other and abandoned their guns.  They were going with full force.  Right when G.Na was going to grab BoA’s throat, BoA pulled out one of the blades she borrowed from Junho and directly hit into G.Na’s stomach.  G.Na stood there in shock and a second later fell to the ground, screaming her life out.  BoA watched her as G.Na fell and stopped scream, then she too collapsed to the floor from exhaustion.  Jia grabbed BoA and started to retreat from the fight.  Jay wouldn’t let Se7en get away.  Jay jumped onto Se7en’s back and started suffocating him.  Jia screamed for her brother as she saw Se7en pulling out a blade.  She screamed at him, telling him to retreat.  Jay, although didn’t want to, did as he was told.  He still held his gun up and started backing away with Jia who was holding BoA.  Se7en smirked as he clutched his stomach.  He lied down on the floor as he realized that Jia already hit him awhile back.

**STEPPING INTO FIGHT BECAUSE THIS FIGHT SHOULD BE INTERESTING**

“You !” Taeyeon screamed.  Taeyeon was very nervous at the way CL was running.  CL wasn’t running for her life.  It was more that she was running to pull Taeyeon away from the others.  “What, you have some friends you want to kill me off?”  CL continued running.  “Get back here!”

CL stopped and turned to look at Taeyeon.  Taeyeon was taken aback and held her gun at CL.  “You should know that I’m not armed,” CL said with near cold tone.  Taeyeon let her arms fall a little.  “The real person you should getting at would be Cube.  YG is only helping because we used to be close with Hyunseung.  We honestly have no point in being here.  My girls only decide to because they look up to TOP oppa.  I do too, but I have my own purposes not to hold my gun against you.”

“Way?” snapped Taeyeon.  CL smirked and opened to speak but someone shouted at her.

“CL-ROO!” Jiyong yelled as he flung a small pocketknife at Taeyeon.  Taeyeon shifted away but it her cheek was slit a litte.  “Chae!” Jiyong cried as he grabbed her hand.  “What are you doing, you crazy pabo!”  Taeyeon fell on her knees as she tried recovering from the shock of what happened.  She glared at Jiyong and CL, who was now running away.  Jiyong carried CL in bridal style and CL did not look at him.  She seemed unhappy.

“Y-yah!” Taeyeon screamed.  She got up, grabbed her gun and the knife, and ran after them.  “You’re not getting away from me!”  Jiyong only ran faster, even though he was carrying CL.

Everyone was now in the middle of the main room.  Remaining Cube and YG members on one side of the room, and SM and J Agents on the other.  It was silent for once.  Jia looked around at the people that were dead.  “Doing this for me and Fei…” she muttered to herself.

“We’re outnumbering them,” Jay whispered to himself.  Fei looked at her best friend and her eyebrows furrowed.  “But they’re pretty strong.  A lot of us are too tired.  How much energy do these guys have?  Where’s Junho and Junsu?!?”  Jia looked up when she heard the other two members of her team.  Tears welled up in Jay’s eyes as he scanned the area.  He saw one entire corridor that sunk to the basement, obviously Junsu’s bombing work.  He looked at the other side and saw Junho’s body in a puddle of blood.

“YOU RUTHLESS MONSTERS!” screeched Jia.  BoA moved a little from Jia’s arms.  She looked at Jia’s face that was now flooding with tears.  “You dare touch Junsu and Junho!  I’m going to kill you!”

“Tch,” Hyunseung snorted.  He dusted off his jacket and glanced back at Jia.  “Miss Jia, Junho was being empty headed and was shot.  Junsu died on his own choice.  He knew he was going to die anyways so he bombed the entire corridor which sunk to the basement, bringing down three of our Beast boys.”  Jia’s eyes welled with more tears.  Her team is now half sized.  Junho and Junsu fought with all they got.  They fought for Director Park, her, Fei, for everyone.  They made so much contribution.  The four have done so many missions together.  It will never be the same.

“Enough,” BoA said with a hoarse voice. “Is enough!  Cube, YG, please understand that we’re outnumbering you.  Step down.  I would not like to spill anymore blood.”

“No,” Hyuna growled.  “We need to rid you.  Starting with Feifei over there.  She is Wang’s daughter, HE KILLED MR. HONG!  We cannot forgive that!”  Hyuna ran at Fei with a blade, who was unaware that Hyuna was going straight at her.  “You will die, Fei!”

“Huk!” someone gasped as Hyuna’s knife punctured the person’s stomach.  “Enough…” the person gasped.  Hyuna watched in horror as she saw the person’s blonde hair splattered with blood.  “Hyuna…  Can’t believe you killed me before I got to rip your head off.”  Hyuna released her grip on the blade, which sat pleasantly at that person’s side.

“CHAERIN!!!!!!!” Jiyong cried.  Daesung ran to CL’s side and Minzy released a high pitched scream of pain.  “Chaerin!  Chaerin-ah!”  Jiyong held CL and cradled her.  “CL-roo?  Please, don’t!  What were you thinking?”

“Unnie!!!!!!!!” Minzy screamed as tears streamed down her face.  Daesung was speechless and he fell to his knees.  “Unnie!  What were you thinking?!?!?!?!?”  CL gasped for more air and smirked at the remaining YG members.

“Heh,” she said with a smirk.  “You guys should hate me.  I wasn’t your friend to start with.  Only reason I’m in YG Agency…  Was to rid you all!  My appa helped found the J Agency.  You guys were one of the biggest enemies.  My name was not qualified under J Agency but I decided to do a favor for them.  Hah, .”  CL grabbed her waist and starting coughing up blood.  “Miahn, you guys.  You guys hate me, I know.  Tell YG I’m sorry for betraying but hey, I managed to rid most of you.”  CL didn’t care that Minzy’s sad look turned to pure hatred.  She didn’t care that Daesung who was so worried was now not giving a .  She did care that Jiyong’s facial expression didn’t change.  “Jiyong oppa…  Why are you not mad?”

“Chae-roo…” Jiyong whispered with silent tears falling from his face.  CL gave out a painful chuckle and let her arms go limp.  “Chae…  Chae?  CL!!” he cried.  CL closed her eyes slowly and let a smile go across her face.  Her lips slowly moved as to say, “Jiyong oppa… saranghae…”

“Tch,” Minzy scowled.  “I don’t give a .  She’s an enemy.”  Jiyong did not take his eyes off of CL’s pale face.  Daesung looked at the maknae, the only 2NE1 member left.  “But, she’s right.  This needs to stop.  Hyuna, you killed unnie.  That’s unforgivable!”  Minzy pulled the blade that was in CL’s side out and let the blood drip to the white tiles.  “You will die with the blade that you killed!”

Once again, hell broke loose.  The fight had to end soon.  Bullets were being used, and now lack of ammunition.  No longer was this going to be a shooting gallery.  Things were going to be now a one on one close encounter.  Beast had no problem with that and neither did 4minute.  Close encounter is better for them.  After long minutes, it came down to Jiyong, Hyunseung, Hyuna, Doojoon, Jiyun, and Junhyung on Cube and YG.  Jia, Jay, Donghae, Taeyeon, Jessica, Jaejoong, Kai, BoA, and Fei on SM and JYP were left.  Fei was horrified at the amount of bodies that were all over the floor.  BoA was too weak to move any further. 

“You get the rest of them!” Jaejoong cried.  He ran to BoA and Fei’s side.  “I’ll watch these girls.”  Jia took her chance and ran herself right into Junhyung.  Taeyeon ran at Jiyun, Kai ran at Jiyong, Donghae took on Doojoon, Jessica took Hyuna, and Jay took Hyunseung.

“I hate you!” Jia screamed as she wrestled Junhyung.  Junhyung wasn’t going to let Jia win.  “I thought I could trust you, but no!  You’re a member of Beast!  You ing liar!  You hurt me, Jay, took away my team, destroyed Director’s trust, and you know everything about the J Agents.  I’m not letting you get away since you know all that!  You’re going to die!”

“You’re a useless at the moment,” Junhyung grunted as he threw Jia off of him with almost no effort.  “And an agent NEVER trusts anyone.  Every man or woman for themselves.  It’s a mistake you made on yourself.”  Jia scrambled to her feet and puller out her gun.  “Jia, give up.  You only have one bullet.  Jay’s specialty is guns, not you.  If you miss, you’re done f—“  Junhyung never finished his sentence because the bullet didn’t miss.  Got his right in the head.

“Don’t,” Jia said as she panted.  “Don’t ever call me a .  I trust who I want to trust.  I trust who I TIHNK is trust worthy.  Clearly, you’re not one of them.

Jay took no hesitation when he selected Hyunseung as his opponent.  “You’re just a child,” Hyunsung said as he dodged easily.  Jay’s face reddened as he took more swings.  “You can’t just decide to attack me with no aim.  It’s pointless.  I could easily do THIS!”  Hyunseung kicked Jay in the stomach and sent him flying.  “Tch.” Hyunseung muttered.

“I don’t care,” Jay said as he coughed and panted.  “You messed with me.  My noona is the only team member left.  You and your allies killed other J Agents from the SM branch.  A lot of them died for something that shouldn’t have been done.  You’re a monster.”

“No,” Hyunseung said with a laugh.  “I’m a Beast.  And I suppose you’re right.  This is pointless, so I’m just going to kill you off.”  Hyunseung laughed as he ran right at Jay but stopped when he saw Hyuna falling to the floor.  He changed his direction from Jay towards Hyuna.  “Hyuna!” he screamed.  He caught Hyuna right before she fell.  “Hyuna?”

“Heh,” Hyuna said as blood trickled from her lipstick stained lips.  Her slender hand reached out to Hyunseung as if to touch his face.  “Hyunseung-ah.  Miahn.  Guess I’m that good as I thought.  My skills aren’t that great on the field.  I’m more of a hacker, you know?  Miahn, really.”  Hyuna’s eyes rolled back and her hands fell limp.  Hyunseung stared and looked at Hyuna and let silent tears fall.

Hyunseung watched as Doojoon fell, Jiyun fell, Junhyung fell, and lastly, Jiyong fell.  All the agents walked up to where Hyunseung should have been.  All was left was Hyuna’s limp, dead body.  Hyunseung was gone.

“Hyunseung!” Jia screamed and her voice echoed around the main hall.  “Little !  Where are you?!?”  Jay touched his sister’s arm.

“Let him go noona,” he said and Jia turned to look at him.  “He’s not going to fight anymore.  He’s alone.  We’re done.”