Chores

Chores
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Yena insisted that Yuri stay in her apartment for the past week, she’s noticed the older’s lack of food. Seeing that Yena’s pantry and cupboards were filled with non-nutritious foods like instant noodles and chips, she’s taken it upon herself to restock on food. 

“Baby I’m back,” Yuri announced, toeing her shoes off, her hands full with groceries. She waited a couple seconds, and was met with silence. 

Earlier she had told the older girl to wash the dishes and fold their laundry. She strolled past the kitchen, glancing at the mountain of dishes in the sink. One of Yuri’s eyes twitched. She had been gone for 3 hours already and the apartment still looked the same. 

 

 


 

“Baby wake up,” Yuri kissed the older’s forehead. “I’m going to go grocery shopping. Can you clean up and wash the dishes for me?” Yuri asked, hands brushing the older’s stray hairs and fixing Yena’s bangs. 

 

“Yena,” she poked the older’s cheek. “Yena, Yena, Yena,” she insistently poked the older. 

 

“Mhmm, okay!” Yena grumbled, rolling onto her side, away from Yuri’s persistent fingers. 

 

Tsk. This girl. She slapped Yena’s and stood up. Yena squeaked and pulled the covers over her body. Yuri made her way to the door of their bedroom, she was stopped when Yena popped her head out from the covers. 

 

“Drive safe baby,” she said sleepily before her head disappeared back into her cocoon. Yuri couldn’t help the small smile forming on her face. How cute.


 

 

 




 

Yena stirred on the bed, she yawned and sat up. She rubbed her eyes lightly with the back of her hand. That’s weird Yena thought, what time is it? She glanced at the clock, eyes widening. She rubbed her eyes again. 

 

Shoot, it’s 3 pm!

 

Before Yena could even roll out of bed and think about her next plan of action, she heard the front door shut and Yuri’s muffled call. She knew it would only take a couple seconds before the younger girl found her. 

 

“Yena! Where are you? You better not still be sleeping!” her voice called out. 

 

She listened to the padding footsteps growing nearer and nearer to their bedroom. Nothing could be done at this point to save her from impending doom. The door slammed open to reveal Yuri standing there, hands on her hips. Her eyebrows furrowed, “Yena...” 

 

Yena smiled sheepishly back at her, scratching the back of her neck, “Hi baby…” 

 

“Did you forget something?”

 

“...Happy Birthday?” 


 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter