Reveals

The Reveal after sooooo many years..

As a girl at 13, i don't act like a girl at all.. I love playing around, not being serious, foooood and i love singing the most.. But to the truth was i get bullied a lot because of my physical, I'm fatso, i smell, not pretty, dark skinned.. All the things i like to do is kinda like how i release my stress and feeling.

I live my life oblivious about what happened around me, i don't care at all, i do what i love only.. I don't know who is always watching me and i wonder maybe if i stop for awhile and look maybe i could see him..

I only know he likes me when he asked his friend to help him ask me if I'm available and he wants to know about me. I think this is all start when one day, i was too hung up into this one song and kept singing it non-stop and to be truth, my singing wasn't bad but it's not like i want to be a singer it's just like an hobby.

Back to the story, when the class over and i was the last one out and I'm maybe losing my mind singing out loud and i noticed there's a shadow outside my classes window, idk who? I only saw their silhouette and idk why but idc at all.. because this time i only think about me.. idgaf about what i don't know..

So after the so-not-confession, i started to notice him around me and i really wonder why he doesn't smile at all, he's like a blank canvas or maybe i didn't notice it.. up to this point he's acting like a stalker.. at the same time actually I'm having a crush of his friend and i think i was one sided or not? Idk.. 

All this chased around happen until the end of the year and we are having the end of semester break and that the last time he talk to me and last time i saw him. He said I'm hard to pleased. Well, if you being me, this liking, loving things is not for me.. I'm not used to someone said they like me.. im in my own world.. 

And this is the turning point, when he said that, i was determined to accept him next time we met, but unfortunately he left. He transferred to i don't know where and i don't have guts to ask, so i just live my school days like how i like.. I did not change at all but I've becomes more timid to others..

And when i thought it finall over.....