Sixteen of my life

The Reveal after sooooo many years..

When i turn sixteen, he come back to the same freaking school. He still looks intimidating but skinnier and more good looking and I'm still being me and fatass self..

I do noticed that he's still has the same feeling about but I don't know what make he really want me? Like seriously i was hideous that time. I don't deserve him not in a million..

After two years of memories, tug and wars were in our final year of school. I think im ready to confess and i tell obout this to my best friend but she told me that he's not the same as he is before and i kinda lose hope . Because that day i saw he smiled to someone and flirting.  He he saw me after doing that to that girl and his smile is gone.. i know i should not think hard about this.. people change over the years but not everyone can move on.. 

A few years after graduation, looking back at my old photos and i realized he always in there.. ever since in the kindergarten.. how come i didn't notice this? I seriously don't know what his thinking at all.. he's a relative of my male Best friend.. he's there when we hang out but I did not see him.. when i tried to flash everything back just then i notice.. he know everything about me.. 

I can say that he is my real First Love.. up till now, im still waiting him to get married and i will do the same after.. or maybe not..