Chapter 2 : Impersonation

💫Starlight : The Guardian Universe of the Galaxy (Vol. 1)💫
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

as they were discussing how to get into the castle, Alice, Alex, Kraglin, Groot and tiger, only five of them opened their mouths for a plan except Jiyong who had just sat down from his seat. He couldn't focus on what they were all talking about. When he doesn't focus, Alice has been watching her husband ever since.

 

Alice Pov: Honey, are you okay?

Your face looks very pale. Are you alright ?, I'm really worried about you.

 

Alice said to her husband with a worried face. Jiyong replied with a very pale face and he was shocked.

 

Jiyong Pov: Yeah, I'm fine ... I'm just not feeling well, I'm going to the toilet right away. You all talk first. If you think about the plan, just tell me, okay?

 

when Jiyong got up from his seat, his body suddenly seemed lifeless and his body collapsed and his friends kept him from falling on the floor of the ship's cabin. They take Jiyong to the restroom to let him rest because maybe he hasn't rested for a long time and they don't want him to trouble himself on this mission.

 

alice Pov: Honey, you have to rest, you can't put yourself in this mission. You haven't rested for a long time. Let's take you to the restroom.

 

Alex Pov: Yeah, dad, rest up first. Let me tell you about that power .. Let's talk about that later. You should rest and don't worry about the mission, we'll take care of it later.

 

Jiyong just nodded and he kept warm in the room. After sending Jiyong to the lounge, they return to the cabin to discuss how they want to infiltrate the palace but they have no other idea of ??entering the palace and the only person who can make their plans is Jiyong, he can only make their plans but right now, Jiyong has to rest because it will be a long time to make plans.

 

Tiger Pov: I don't think our plans will work out if we have no other idea of invading the palace.

 

Alex Pov: Right, we can't succeed without a good plan. We have problems that we have to deal with now and we need to save all of them, including their parents. Right?

 

Groot Pov: I am Groot ... (True you say)

 

Kraglin Pov: But how?

 

Alice finally complained and continued to speak with concern.

 

Alice Pov: There is only one person to do this plan but to make this plan, we have to wait for Jiyong to recover from the break but it will only take a long time.

 

Alex Pov: Mom, don't tell me the person you mean is dad. Mom, dad have to get some rest and I don't want dad to get sick but you right, mom.. we have to wait until dad gets better and he'll have to wait a few days.

 

Within days, when they were all not in the cabin except Jiyong and Rory, Rory had already woken up from his sleep and looked around and walked out of the lounge. When he came out of the room, he saw Jiyong still lying on a bed and he went to the room to see Jiyong's condition but he was still scared and hesitant to enter the room but he entered the room. Suddenly his steps stopped and he could no longer move anywhere. Jiyong had already woken up from his sleep and had recovered from his sleep and had found Rory not far from his bed.

 

Rory Pov: Hi my lord

 

Jiyong Pov: Hi Rory, What about your sleep? Okay?

 

Rory Pov: I'm fine and how are you doing, my lord? Okay?

 

Jiyong Pov: Yeah I'm okay, did you eat breakfast?

 

Rory Pov: Uhm .. Not to mention, everyone is out of the boat right now and don't know where they are going. Do you know where they are going, my lord?

 

Jiyong Pov: I think they're looking for food now in the town and they'll be back soon. Don't worry, they will all come back. You said you were hungry? Let me cook something for you.

 

Jiyong cooked something special for their breakfast which was a pancake and after eating breakfast,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter