Forty-Four

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Call to hospital! Hurry up!"

Passengers passed by the road stopped their cars to see the accident.

Rap Monster got crashed with a truck which was coming from the opposite side but luckily the truck wasn't fast and held the brake on time so the accident wasn't so serious. Both cars just crashed but didn't collapsed. 

However, Rap Monster got forehead bleeding with the strong crash. He hasn't lost consciousness yet. Everyone was trying to help him out from car.

But.....  

 

"You crazy people, don't touch me! Go away!" Rap Monster protested to leave his car. 

"Sir, you're bleeding so bad. Let us check for you." kind passengers kept telling him to leave. 

Rap Monster took his gun from his pocket and aimed to them... "Leave me alone! I don't need your help. Leave, you stupid people or I'll shoot you all." he threatened everyone with his gun. 

"Oh God, he has gun." They all became scared to see the injured man with a gun aiming to them. They quickly moved away. 

 

Rap Monster remained getting weaker and weaker inside his car without agreeing to receive any help. He dropped his gun then struggled to grab his phone, intending to call his bodyguards but he was too weak even to hold the phone. He dropped his phone before he was able to dial his bodyguards. 

 

"Ahhh, my forehead..." he screamed in pain. Then he became dizzy. He laid his back on his driving seat then closed his eyes. 

 

Some passengers were still there to see the injured man inside the car. They kept gossiping about him and his rude behavior.

"What a rude guy! He is seriously injured and still refuse to get help."

"He is drunk and drove, he ended up causing the accident. Luckily noone got serious because of him but he himself. Hmm..."

 

Accidentally, Sooah who was on her way home saw the traffic accident not so far from her place. She was so shocked because a car got crashed with a big truck. She entered to see in case she can help anything as a nurse. 

 

"Excuse me, please let me in! Is there anyone serious?" she asked randomly while trying to find way in. 

"A man in that expensive car is bleeding so bad but he refused to come out. We tried to take him out but he took out his gun and threatened to kill us if we touch him." a man answered. 

Sooah looked at the car and felt familiar... "This is so similar..." she murmured to herself. 

 To her curiosity, she quickly entered to see the rude, injured man that another passenger was telling about. 

She jaw dropped to see it was the mafia boss. 

 

"Namjoon-shi!" she rushed to go to him.....

"Namjoon-shi, it's you?! Oh god..." Sooah burst out crying after saw Namjoon was laying his back on his seat, closing his eyes sickly with face that covered by thick blood. 

She entered his car.

 

"Miss, don't go near him! He has gun. Come out back!" All passengers became worried about Sooah's safety to enter a dangerous man's car alone. They tried grabbing her to come out back. 

Sooah protested... "Don't worry! I know him. I'll talk with him." she explained. 

Hearing they're acquaintance, everyone let go of the little brave girl. 

Sooah turned to Rap Monster. 

She shook him gently. "Namjoon-shi hik hik... Are you okay? Hik hik Namjoon..."

Rap Monster woke up. He struggled to open his eyes after heard a familiar voice. He soon recognized Sooah. 

 

"Min Sooah..." he weakly murmured her name. Even his eyes and pupils now are full of blood from his forehead but his eyesight didn't get wrong of Sooah's presence..... "Sooah....."

Sooah nodded. "Yes it's me. You still recognize me.".... She cried louder and louder. "Oh god! Your forehead... " she quickly took out some tissues from her bag and held on his bleeding forehead...  "

"Why are you like this? Are you so sick? Oh god, please help him!" she crazily shouted as she felt so attacked to see his condition. 

"Why did you drive when you're this drunk? You shouldn't. Oh god, Namjoon-shi.... You're breaking my heart. Let's go to hospital!" she worriedly expressed her emotions to him.

Then she turned to look at people outside the car. "I need help. Please call to Seoul Forward Health Hospital. Please, hurry up please!" she asked help with crossing her fingers to beg. 

 

She turned back to Rap Monster. 

"Bear a little bit! We're going to hospital. The ambulance is arriving soon. How are you feeling? Where else are you sick?" she asked.

Rap Monster kept looking at the chaotic crying girl. He has mixed feeling if she is truly worried about him or it's just another skillful act of her. 

Sooah patted softly on his face... "Where else is hurt? Can you still hear me?" she tested his consciousness. 

Rap Monster remained silent. He kept analyzing if she really meant what she's doing. 

 

After a while... 

 

Rap Monster pushed Sooah from him. He even threw her tissues from putting on his forehead. 

 

Sooah startled. 

 

"Get out of my car! I'm leaving." he coldly chased her. 

Sooah urgently waved her head to refuse. "No, you can't leave, you can't drive, you're sick so we have to wait for ambulance and go to hospital."

"Why should you care? Get out of my car!" he still stubbornly rejected. 

Sooah held his arm. "Namjoon-shi, don't keep yourself suffer like this! You're injured badly. Please go with me. I'm worried and of course I care about you." she tried expressing her sincere care and worries. 

Rap Monster stopped protesting after he felt her sincere care from her eyes. He looked into her worried face emotionally..... "You really worry and care about me? You're not acting?" he asked. 

Sooah quickly nodded. "Yes, I feel like dying to see you like this. I always care and worry about you. So please come with me to hospital!"

Rap Monster was touched.... He started shedding his tears together with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter