-2-

Who Shrunk Wannie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi woke up earlier than she thought she would as she was feeling hungry. She made her way to the kitchen and poured some coffee for herself and looked around to find something to eat. 

 

“Should I wake Wannie up? She can make me something..,” Seulgi thought and made her way to her best friend’s room. 

 

When she went in she saw that the room was pitch black in darkness as the curtains were covering the big window. Looking at the time, she realised that it was 9 am so she continued the mission to wake her member up. 

 

“Seungwannie wake up,” Seulgi said in a cute tone as she pulled the curtains away, letting the sunlight to brighten the room. 

 

“Wakey Wakey,” Seulgi continued and climbed up on the bed, seeing the small lump under the blanket. She noticed that the lump was smaller than usual and casually pulled the covers away. 

 

What she was met with was not her best friend. Her eyes widened to see a small girl in Wendy’s bed, sleeping peacefully and soundly. 

 

“Where did this child come from?,” Seulgi wondered and shook the girl lightly. 

 

The child woke up in a few seconds and rubbed her eyes sleepily, sitting up straight. Once she adjusted to her surroundings, she saw her friend looking bigger and huger than usual. 

 

“What’s your name sweetie?,” Seulgi asked curiously with a smile. 

 

“What do you mean Seulgi-ah? Why’d you wake me up on an off day?,” Wendy said while yawning, covering with her small hands. 

 

“What are you saying? Off day? Where’s Seungwan?,” Seulgi said in confusion after hearing the small girl’s words. 

 

Wendy who was wide awake now looked down on her hands and her eyes almost popped out after seeing her small baby hands. 

 

“What the hell?,” Wendy said in disbelief as she stood up on the bed, finally looking at her body which was as small as a 4 year old child. 

 

“Language,” Seulgi warned after hearing the curse word. 

 

“What happened to me?!,” Wendy shouted at her friend who was looking at her with warm eyes. 

 

“Is Wendy babysitting you? I’ll call her,” Seulgi said in a chuckle while dialling her friend’s number. 

 

To their surprise, Wendy’s phone rang and the child picked it up, holding the large iPhone 11 in her small hands with much difficulty. 

 

Seulgi cut the call after looking that the phone was right here but her face went pale when she saw the child unlocking the phone with the password. 

 

“How do you know Seungwannie’s password?,” Seulgi asked in shock.

 

“Seulgi-ah! I am Seungwan! What happened to me?,” Wendy whined cutely in her baby voice after seeing her face in her camera. 

 

“Y-You are Wendy? B-But that’s impossible!,” Seulgi pointed at the small child standing beside her on the bed. The small girl was barely 2 feet tall. 

 

“H-How did I turn into a 4 year old me?!,” Wendy complained still looking at herself in disbelief. 

 

“How do I know you’re not kidding with me?,” Seulgi asked, shaking her head in disapproval. 

 

Wendy who was panicking in confusion decided to calm down a little bit. She knew this was as new to her members as much as it was to her. 

 

“You are my best friend since forever. You sleep with your mouth slightly open and you often sleep for hours straight. You consult me whenever you have fights with the maknaes. I knitted you a scarf a few months back, I also gave you a teddy bear when you told me that you were having trouble sleeping a few days back.. is this enough to prove that I am Seungwan?,” Wendy said and took a deep breath after her explanation. 

 

When Wendy saw Seulgi’s shocked and surprise face, possibly on her knowing all of this, she opened her phone and searched her photo gallery for something. After a minute, she handed the phone to her best friend who was looking at her. 

 

“Look a family photo. That small child is me. Look we look exactly the same,” Wendy said confidently pointing to herself in the picture. 

 

Seulgi zoomed in and looked at the small girl in the picture, then again at the girl in front of her, then again in the picture, then again at the girl in front of her. After doing this for a few times, she dropped the phone on the bed. 

 

“JOOHYUN UNNIE!! YERI!! SOOYOUNG!! COME HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!,” Seulgi screamed on top of her lungs, startling Wendy who fell on her small on the bed. 

 

The three girls who were jerked up from sleep by Seulgi screaming, came rushing to Wendy’s room with half opened eyes, looked around to figure out any possible threat but were met by Seulgi’s frown and a small girl sitting on the bed cutely. 

 

“Oh my.. who’s this cutie over here? What’s your name baby?,” Yeri said in sudden excitement as she came closer to the cute girl with fluffy cheeks and brown bangs with an oversized t shirt coming till her feet. 

 

Yeri came and hugged Wendy tightly, making the latter to make muffled noises of getting treated like a plushie. 

 

“What’s wrong Seulgi? Who’s this? And where’s Wendy?,” Irene asked while yawning her sleep away. 

 

“This.. is Seungwan. Guys.. Wendy is now a 4 year old child..,” Seulgi stated, not believing the words coming out from . 

 

“Yah Kim Yerim.. leave me,” the small child said, trying to get away from the maknae’s tight hold around her. 

 

“I am your unnie sweetie.. call me Yeri unnie,” Yeri scolded the child with a giggle, ruffling her soft brown hair. 

 

“I am Seungwan!,” Wendy stated in a whine, getting away from Yeri and going towards Seulgi in hope of Yeri not touching her anymore. 

 

Seulgi held Wendy’s small waist and made her sit down on her lap to get everybody’s attention. 

 

“She is Wannie. I am telling you guys.. something is wrong,” Seulgi stated in a serious tone now. 

 

The members who were first laughing and looking at the child, trying to get to her to play with her now were quiet and listening to Seulgi’s explanation. After an hour of debating and explaining, the members were now in shock too. Everyone except Joy and Yeri who was in awe after seeing baby Wannie. Wendy also showed her baby pictures as a proof that she wasn’t lying too. 

 

“So.. how did this even happen?,” Irene said giving out a sigh of disbelief. 

 

“I don’t know.. I didn’t know till I woke up today,” Wendy said in a small voice. 

 

“Do we have to call you unnie or can we call you baby?,” Joy asked with a smile plastered on her face as she tried to lean in on the bed to grab the small girl.

Wendy held Seulgi’s arm so that Joy wouldn’t get to her and got more comfortable in her best friend’s lap. Wendy was so small that she was fitting in Seulgi’s lap completely and with much ease. 

 

“I am your unnie!,” Wendy said not believing how casually her members are taking this issue. 

 

“Maybe that shop yesterday.. maybe it has something to do with this,” Irene pointed out after thinking hard for a few minutes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter