Chapter 1: 1

Ugly Valentine’s Day.

Ugly Valentine’s Day.

Chapter 1: 1

“Wakey, wakey if you want a kissy” Daehyun said to the black-haired young man under the sheet. He waited a whole minute for an reply, but the young man didn't even flinch “Youngjae, Youngjae, Youngjae, wake up, wake up, wake up” Daehyun insisted as he pulled back the sheets and watched the younger, sleeping on his stomach, hugging a pillow “Yoo. Youngjae. Wake. Up” Daehyun snatched the pillow from Youngjae and used it to hit him “Wake up!!!”

    “Wh-?” Youngjae opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a pillow. He opened his mouth to say something, but the pillow crashed into his face. Confused, he coughed and rubbed his eyes before sitting up and looking at the brown-haired older man “What's wrong with you?! Why did you hit me?!”

    “I was trying to wake you”

    “Couldn't you do it like a sweet boyfriend? With a sweet kiss?”

    “I did kiss you!!! On the forehead, your eyelid, your nose, your cheek, your lips, you just frowned and kicked me away and covered yourself with the blanket” Daehyun said, infuriated, as he got ready to hit him with the pillow again. Youngjae shrunk and protected his head with an arm.

    “I didn't want to wake up because I was dreaming of you, I love you so much I see you in my dreams” Youngjae tried to calm Daehyun with sweet-talking, but that just backfired.

    “You prefer the me in your dreams instead of me in your real life?!” As answer, Youngjae yelped and swung to escape from the pillow, but he fell out of bed straight to the ground and hit his head against the nightstand.

    Suddenly Daehyun forgot how mad he was and burst in laughs while Youngjae got up, his head “You are the worst boyfriend ever” he said as he sat on the bed “When we started living together I thought morning , not morning beatings”

    “Don’t be drama queen, the pillow doesn’t hit that hard, it’s smooth” Daehyun said and Youngjae wanted to take the pillow from him and beat him up with that, but he didn't want to keep arguing with his boyfriend, so he just changed the subject.

    “I'm wide awake now”

    “Cool, I made you breakfast” Daehyun said, hugging the pillow as he faced the tray by his side. Youngjae watched the tray full of plates…, empty plates.

    “You ate it all”

    “You should've woken up when I said so”

    “Thanks anyway”

    “You're welcome” Daehyun said and smiled big with a spark in his eyes “Guess what day it is tomorrow”

    “Your birthday... I know it's not, 'cause it's in June and we're in February” Youngjae said quickly, he was so close to be murdered for forgetting Daehyun’s birthday.

    “Tomorrow is Valentine's Day”

    “So?”

    “So what will we do?”

    “Nothing. Valentine’s Day is for lonely people, we aren’t. We’re dating. For over two years. We even live together now” Youngjae said and got off the bed “I have to get ready for work, see you at night” he leaned down, Daehyun thought he was going to plant a kiss on his head, but the younger just patted his head like he was a dog and left.

 

Daehyun finished his work early and went home and waited for Youngjae while watching kdramas, but time passed by and there wasn't sign of the black-haired man. lately Youngjae always stayed late at work and that made the brown-haired man wonder whether Youngjae planned breaking up with him... or worse, Daehyun wondered whether Youngjae had a lover. He had watched enough TV to know the husband always slept with the secretary.

    Youngjae wasn’t his husband though… All the more reason to cheat on him, Daehyun thought. Youngjae's secretary Junhong was hot, tall, young, y, hunky.

     “Stupid Daehyun, there's no way Youngjae is cheating on you, he knows I'd castrate him” Daehyun said out loud as he laughed anxiously “Besides, we have been together for two years and we've been living together for a whole month” Suddenly, Daehyun felt something missing, since they started living together, Youngjae started spending more time at work, maybe Youngjae didn't like to be with him all the time, but it was Youngjae's idea to move together…

    Suddenly Daehyun remembered it was he who asked Youngjae to move together. Youngjae never asked it. In fact, Daehyun was the one who approached him, Daehyun was the one who asked him out on the first date, Daehyun was the one who kissed him first… Daehyun was the one who did everything in their relationship. Now that he thought about it, it seemed like a one-side love, Youngjae just went along with it.

    “No way, we’ve been together for years” Daehyun laughed out loud “Two years aren’t that much… But he said he loves me, I said it first though. But I know his family and friends… Just once…” the brown-haired man opened his eyes wide, he realized he barely knew Youngjae’s family and friends, but Youngjae knew all his family and friends “Ok, Youngjae is just the kind of guy that likes to keep things private, our relationship is real, therefore he can’t cheat on me with his hot, tall, y, young, hunky secretary Choi Junhong ‘cause I'm hotter, taller... ok, Junhong is taller and younger, but I'm ier and hunkier...” Daehyun looked down, he was wearing a hoodie, but he stopped working out since he started dating Youngjae, in fact he gained some pounds after they moved together, but Youngjae didn’t seem to care…

    “Oh my God, Youngjae don’t care. It’s worse than cheating”

 

Youngjae texted Daehyun to say he was going to spend the night at the office, then he pocketed his phone and went out of the car and headed to the house in front of him. He didn't have to knock, he texted the owner's house, so this one already knew he was coming. Youngjae waited a few seconds and then a tall blond opened the door.

    “Junhong, I'm so happy to see you, I've waited all day for this” Youngjae said “Shall we...?”

    “Or course, you know where my bedroom is”