Wild Fire

Wild Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stand in front of big gate and been pressing this bell for five minutes but there is no answer. No luck.

Even the phone call is going straight to mail box. This guy is not real, I swear he have been testing my patience since day 1 we got paired up for the project.

First, he is damn awkward to be around, then he is too smart to me to cope up with his bull, third he got every progress done and only give me long note of explanation and tell me study it by myself.

today, is the presentation day of how far we have progressed and he choose to not show up, makes me do the presentation all alone.

So, I think I have the right to haunt him like crazy woman since the class ended 3 hours ago. I can’t wait longer to give him piece of my mind.

using my power as the president of student council I get his address, and it landed me to luxurious area in Gangnam-gu, in front of this big black gate that won’t let me see whatever behind the door.

But then the door slightly open, shocked the heck of me. My eyes welcomed by wide yard of green grass with beautiful garden at the corner.

I can’t bring my feet to walk pass the gate and get inside, the luxury in front of my eyes kind of intimidating.

He is damn rich.

“Karina!” he shouts while running to me, messy hair, black sleeveless shirt that show off his muscular arms, black sweat pants.

This guy always come to campus like he got his life figure it out, always presentable, neat hair, buttoned down shirt, never ever I saw him on t-shirt, drove one the coolest car between the guys. I wonder what has gotten into her.

How he turns to a mess in one night, I swear he was fine yesterday.

“Karina, I am sorry. I forgot the presentation” he said, regret is heavy in his tone. And watching him like this turn me into softy and all the previous anger is gone.

“I got that one alright, don’t worry. Are you sick?” I ask, placing my palm on his head without thinking through.

The act seems shocked both of us, because the moment my skin meeting him both of us slightly jolt up.

“glad you are not sick” I say, trying to cover the shock after whatever effect that happen when our skin meets.

“I am not sick. But, first… let’s get inside” my eyes rounded in shock, did he just want me to go inside his house?

‘jimin get your act together. There could be his family inside, he didn’t ask you to be just with him or something’ the voice in my head say.

“there is no one in the house, I life alone. No one will make you feel uncomfortable” he added.

HE LIFE ALONE

He is absolutely dense, what it’s in his mind when he asks me to go inside?

“Karina, please… let’s get inside first, I will properly apologize for my ignorance later. But, right now I am in the middle of accompany Gyeoulie... ah um… my cat is about to labor” he speaks fast, I am barely figure it out when he takes my hand and drag me to run across the yard to his front door.

Wow his house

Just how rich this guy is.

We keep running inside the house, go to second floor, his hand still in mine.

“Minjeong, slow down” I said, barely keep up with his long legs.

We finally stopped, I try to catch my breath, he let go of my hand and go inside a room. A room that using glass as walls, with ridiculous big and expensive looking cat houses and a lot of toys, pillows and even fake three, small bridge than connected one house to others.

wow

those cats got bigger room than my space at the dorm.

The glass door to the house cat is closed and I don’t think it’s good to go inside, the cat could be sensitive. Minjeong is crunched down in front of his cats, I barely able to see his cats just the white fur.

I heard low growl somewhere, my eyes looking around when I finally meet gorgeous blue eyes from very big and handsome Siberian husky at the corner of the room.

The dog looks at me in alert, I could feel like he is waiting for me to make wrong move.

Then Minjeong stand in front of me “Kuma come here, be a good boy” he says, the dog jogging to our direction.

“are you afraid of dog?” He turns his head to look at me and all I could manage is only shake my head.

Because the guy that now crunch down to hug the dog is like completely different person than my classmate.

In our ten minutes or so since we meet, he talks probably more that our entire group project together in these 3 months.

The mysterious, limited with words, smart looking guy, always presentable with tidy hair now gone, it’s like completely different person and to think that I already attracted to him before, everything that happen right now is not good.

“do you want to get close to him?” he asks

“can I?”

“of course, you can… come here” he holds my hand and pull it to sit beside him, when I sit beside him, he takes my bag off from my shoulder, intertwined our hand together then he reaches out to the Siberian husky in front of us.

“Kuma this is Karina, come here it’s alright” he says, our intertwined hand hanging on the air, wow… my arm looks tiny compared to his muscular arms.

And what with this sudden touchy attitude, my heart fluttering before I can control my feeling.

Instead getting closer to our intertwined hand, Kuma climbing on my lap and cuddle me, out of reflex I let go of his hand and the dog soft fur and mumble incoherent words to the dog.

After a while, I feel like being watched so I turn my head, meeting minjeong eyes.

He seems shocked, because his eyes rounded big and lips parted wide, but even with that hilarious expression he still looks absolutely attractive.

Then his eyes meet mine, blink rapidly he titling his head “what the-” he stopped, make me frowning…

What is this? Did I do something wrong

“Ya Kuma! Woah I am taken a back. Since when did you become nice to someone else?” it’s like the dog know what Minjeong said, he moves his head that originally on my shoulder that closer to Minjeong side to the other side.

Did the dog just teasing him, I giggle and hugs him protectively.

“woaah! Really now?” he says, leaning closer to me that effectively stop me from giggling. Because our proximity is too close and my heart about to burst.

Then again, this guy is helplessly dense. His only focus is to the dog barely care of how close our face is right now.

“rising a child is useless, how could you betray me like that! Hi! You traitor” he says while trying to get Kuma to face him, he is so close. I could smell her shampoo with how close we are now.

“Kumaaaaaaa~” he whinned, Kuma growled

Suddenly I feel his hand on my waist, while he still trying to have Kuma’s attention without care of how much he affects me.

“alright… alright. Enough kids” I said, while pushing his body to make some healthy distance between us.

He is probably realized of how close we are, because he moves away in flash, blushing.

Did I just witness Kim Minjeong the coldest guy in campus blushing?

“so… sorry…” he stutters, there you go the socially awkward guy has again make an appearance.

“it’s alright, you just sting and he is heavy” I said pointing to Kuma that now curled up on my lap.

‘Jimin that awful excuse’ said my unconscious

Yes, that awful excuse but what should I say? The he smiles so nice and the subtle hair on his face make me curious what it is feels to have my fingers running there? Of course not.

Minjeong frowning “I am not taking a bath yet, that is right… but I am not sting” he whined cutely, it’s hard for me to not come there and his head.

But I use all self-control in me to not do that, and stoked Kuma instead.

“your appa is sting, right Kuma? Even Kuma smell nicer” I regret the moment that sentence leaving my lips, but the dog bark like he is agree with me.

I am going to be really nice to Kuma, he just helps me out of awkward moment.

What am I thinking when I call him appa, dammit!

“wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter